Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Health care costs reduced!

Wikiposts

Health care costs reduced!

Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:28 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health care costs reduced!

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Don't muddy the waters with facts.
I am scum though
Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:51 am
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dbj1000
ScotsmanInTexas, your screen name is too long to type, you sad little man. Do I have your permission to abbreviate it? I'll call you Scotsman' in future, if that helps.
Pity he's not a Geordie In Texas, then you could just use the initials.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:38 am
His Majesty has arrived!

oshinangel is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Health care costs reduced!

Originally Posted by ScotsmanInTexas
I take internet usage very seriously and why not, since having over 50 profitable websites of my own on the go and have built around 5 times that for others (small to medium companies). Perhaps you've even bought something from me without having realised it or I've profited from one of the your many click throughs someplace. Hmm come to think of it if you frequent sites like this one, I'm almost sure of it. End users like you are my bread & butter! Hardly surprising really since I am an IT graduate (Glasgow, Sheffield Hallam, MA Oxford) and well I've been around the internet so long.
Pompous Git!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:14 am
His Majesty has arrived!

oshinangel is an unknown quantity at this point

"I am an IT graduate (Glasgow, Sheffield Hallam, MA Oxford) and well I've been around the internet so long. "

Both Oxford and Cambridge have a system whereby if you have an upper 2nd BA or a 1st you wait five years and attend so many meetings of congregation and then see a posh academic chap and pay a registration fee and you gets an MA!!!

BA Bristoliensis
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsmanInTexas
I've profited from one of the your many click throughs someplace. Hmm come to think of it if you frequent sites like this one, I'm almost sure of it. End users like you are my bread & butter! Hardly surprising really since I am an IT graduate (Glasgow, Sheffield Hallam, MA Oxford) and well I've been around the internet so long.
I have adblock, it works great.

You still didn't read my posts, I'm in IT and I managed to negotiate just fine.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:42 am
ImHere

Good grief I cant believe I missed this little gem of a thread...

Well, well who'd have thunked it: Manc turns out to be a Thai Lady Boy who's never set foot in the UK in his/her life let alone worked. Anyone who manages to negotiate their own wage even though its illegal in Britain to do so is a lying ancient Tory. And calling someone Scots is now racist. You live and learn. Pft! Some people eh?

Taffyles so sorry to hear about your son, I hope he recovers ok.

Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:49 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another reason to be angry about the U.S Health Care system..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8119694/

..communities coming together to raise cash is heartwarming...but isn't it out right barbaric that this child will not receive the Heath Care she needs if she can't afford it? the U.S can afford to create Wars but can't guarantee that every child be covered under some form of Health Insurance...it makes my stomach churn
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:55 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
cracker eh?

I also wish the best of luck to Taffyles.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
cracker eh?

I also wish the best of luck to Taffyles.

My best wishes also!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:59 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere

Well, well who'd have thunked it: Manc turns out to be a Thai Lady Boy who's never set foot in the UK in his/her life let alone worked. Anyone who manages to negotiate their own wage even though its illegal in Britain to do so is a lying ancient Tory. And calling someone Scots is now racist. You live and learn. Pft! Some people eh?

Taffyles so sorry to hear about your son, I hope he recovers ok.
Wow you trawled through all that stuff? And I thought I had time to waste

the news about Taffyles son was awful I hope he posts soon to tell us how his son is recovering.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:08 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Wow you trawled through all that stuff? And I thought I had time to waste

the news about Taffyles son was awful I hope he posts soon to tell us how his son is recovering.
Car accident syndrome...I soo didnt want to but I just couldnt drag my attention away, besides I wanted to find out whether Manc was really playing for the other team or not. And its actually strangely theraputic to watch someone completely lose the plot so publicly and vociferously (and, er, divisively?)....Kinda reaffirms your own sanity in some small way.

Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:26 am

Neathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of light

Taffyles, I'm so sorry to hear about your son.

Sara
Old Aug 5th 2005, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I've only just seen all the nice messages for my son. Thank you all for your best wishes etc will pass them on to him.
Update- he's doing much better than expected. he has almost full use of his right arm back already and can move all his fingers on his left- he will need a bone graft for that arm soon but he's determined to prove the doctor wrong and get full use of it back. My family is helping him out with mortgage etc and we're covering his monthly bills, truck payment etc so he won't lose everything.
The medical bills are coming in :scared: He applied for medicaid and was denied, he earned too much last year...doesn't matter that he can't earn a bean right now. His lawyer is going to make a claim against his friend's home owners insurance though to get the medical bills paid, though...thankfully his policy was up to date. when sh*t happens in the USA it really happens.
Anyway just wanted to thank you all for your kind thoughts and messages
p.s I'm a she not a he