Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Harry Enfield

Wikiposts

Harry Enfield

Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:37 am
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of
Default Harry Enfield

OK I had to start this thread has anyone seen the new Burger King ads with HArry Enfield in them... nearly as stupid as that platic King strolling around...
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:47 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Enfield

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
OK I had to start this thread has anyone seen the new Burger King ads with HArry Enfield in them... nearly as stupid as that platic King strolling around...
Isn't he the voice of the gnome in the Travelocity ads as well?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:58 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bring back Smashie & Nicey!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

He's cheesey!

Does Harry still do shows in the UK?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:02 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

He did another one about 7 months ago too where he was a hypnotist
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:35 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for helping my aged brain remember who the heck that was! Everytime I see that commercial I tell my husband that I know who it is but I can't remember, I kept saying that he was British but I couldn't remember who it was, THANKS!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot

the odd skit now and again, but don't know about shows...though the old ones are being repeated to buggery, so appearing on UKNova these days...
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:56 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
He's cheesey!

Does he still use that chirpy tune from Rigoletto as his theme tune?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Drebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of lightDrebin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
the odd skit now and again, but don't know about shows...though the old ones are being repeated to buggery, so appearing on UKNova these days...
The only reason being I guess (by their T&C's) that it isn't on DVD yet... Which is a travesty!

I haven't seen any of his stuff since they were originally broadcast in the 90's. But really some of it is just pure gold. Reminds me I guess why shows like Little Britain are so popular nowadays, especially with youngsters. I remember how huge Enfield was back when I was a kid and how everyone would be talking about the sketches at school.

Enfield -> Little Britain IMO... The latter just came along at the right time, I doubt it'd have been so successful if it had loftier competition.

But, he advertises Burger King over here? Most odd, will have to keep an eye out for that one.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:06 am
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Drebin
The only reason being I guess (by their T&C's) that it isn't on DVD yet... Which is a travesty!

I haven't seen any of his stuff since they were originally broadcast in the 90's. But really some of it is just pure gold. Reminds me I guess why shows like Little Britain are so popular nowadays, especially with youngsters. I remember how huge Enfield was back when I was a kid and how everyone would be talking about the sketches at school.

Enfield -> Little Britain IMO... The latter just came along at the right time, I doubt it'd have been so successful if it had loftier competition.

But, he advertises Burger King over here? Most odd, will have to keep an eye out for that one.
Little Britain lol for all those on netflix they have season 1 so you can be a minger...I watched teh whole season on my virgin flight to England last summer.. laughing my head off people were looking at me like I was nuts..

Harry Enfield I loved Kevin (whom my son imitates very well at the age of 9) and Perry Alright Mrs Paterson... and has to be Wayne and Waynetta..
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:42 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Isn't he the voice of the gnome in the Travelocity ads as well?

Yup. "I've come to enforce the guaranteeeeeee!"
<Then gets runs over by a bellhop>
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:25 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Little Britain lol for all those on netflix they have season 1 so you can be a minger...I watched teh whole season on my virgin flight to England last summer.. laughing my head off people were looking at me like I was nuts..

Harry Enfield I loved Kevin (whom my son imitates very well at the age of 9) and Perry Alright Mrs Paterson... and has to be Wayne and Waynetta..
Quote from Waynetta - "I wanna brawnnn baby, like all tha ova mums on tha estate!"

The episode where they win the lottery is so funny!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Do you remember when Kevin and Perry went to an Oasis concert and came back putting on Mancunian accents; or when Kevin finally lost his virginity and grew up.

What about the scousers?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:28 am

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Never heard of Harry Enfield, he must have been "after" my time.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 3:26 am
Notts - CT

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
Never heard of Harry Enfield, he must have been "after" my time.
LOADSAMONEY..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.