Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Harriet Miers

Harriet Miers

Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:22 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Harriet Miers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9751269/

does anyone have any thoughts on this woman?

As for the abortion issue it's so obvious she is going to be Pro Life..why is everybody so confused about her standing on this issue ffs?

Religion is her life and GWB is the "best man she's ever met" and was "the best governor ever!" she's so far up his ass he needs to pay her for a colonoscopy...
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:25 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harriet Miers

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel

As for the abortion issue it's so obvious she is going to be Pro Life..why is everybody so confused about her standing on this issue ffs?

Religion is her life and GWB is the "best man she's ever met" and was "the best governor ever!" she's so far up his ass he needs to pay her for a colonoscopy...
I've been here for 7 months now and still feel totally out of the loop in terms of the politics and so on. I really need to get my act together.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:31 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I've been here for 7 months now and still feel totally out of the loop in terms of the politics and so on. I really need to get my act together.
Stay out of the loop. You will be happier for it.

Bush owns her (or whoever owns Bush does).
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:32 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Just watch the Daily show..it's all you'll ever need

actually that ass Bill O'Reily was on last night and got Boo'ed , I wish the audience had been given eggs to throw...
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:44 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Just watch the Daily show..it's all you'll ever need

actually that ass Bill O'Reily was on last night and got Boo'ed , I wish the audience had been given eggs to throw...
I do and last night's was a classic. The weird thing is that the only exposure I've ever had to Bill O'Reilly was reading "Lies And The Lying Liars Who Tell Them" by Al Franken. I'm intelligent enough to take these kinds of books with a pinch of salt, but in the 5 minutes O'Reilly was on last night I found myself totally agreeing with everything Al Franken said about him.

I would like to watch his show, just so that I could shout at the TV a lot, but I wouldn't want to boost his viewing figures
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:46 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Hasn't she been best mates with Candolezza Rice for years?
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:47 pm
Back Again

I would like to watch his show, just so that I could shout at the TV a lot, but I wouldn't want to boost his viewing figures
I flicked onto his show during the Katrina news(just while commercials were on the other channel) he really IS unbelievable...you'll have to save up some money if you dare to watch more than 5 minutes ....to replace your T.V after you've thrown a brick through it
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:53 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

I flicked onto his show during the Katrina news(just while commercials were on the other channel) he really IS unbelievable...you'll have to save up some money if you dare to watch more than 5 minutes ....to replace your T.V after you've thrown a brick through it
When's it on and what channel? I feel like having an argument with a large electronic item
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:54 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

I do and last night's was a classic. The weird thing is that the only exposure I've ever had to Bill O'Reilly was reading "Lies And The Lying Liars Who Tell Them" by Al Franken. I'm intelligent enough to take these kinds of books with a pinch of salt, but in the 5 minutes O'Reilly was on last night I found myself totally agreeing with everything Al Franken said about him.

What CA said about throwing a brick through your telly is spot on. I wouldn't watch Bill O' Reilly because if you do after 15 minutes you'll find yourself screaming at the TV and calling for the heads of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rupert Murdoch and O'Reilly to be on spikes on the White House lawn.

Personally I hope he is caught live on tape with either his hand in some dirty money or his hand down some manwhores pants. Then he's imprisoned forever with a 400lb cellmate who likes it daily.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

his comments about the UK were disgraceful after the London bombings. I also turned onto his show once by accident and heard him telling his audience that Europeans were fed propaganda unlike the Americans who were told the truth about what is really going on....!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:52 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by ladylisa
his comments about the UK were disgraceful after the London bombings. I also turned onto his show once by accident and heard him telling his audience that Europeans were fed propaganda unlike the Americans who were told the truth about what is really going on....!!!!

and any other roflmao smileys you care to mention
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:59 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by ladylisa
pmsl!!! the fact that he calls a segment "the no spin zone" cracks me up everytime

he made reference to it last night! Jon admitting yes he does add insult to injury but Bill O'Reily adds injury was a classic
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl!!! the fact that he calls a segment "the no spin zone" cracks me up everytime

he made reference to it last night! Jon admitting yes he does add insult to injury but Bill O'Reily adds injury was a classic
I didn't see it last night but caught it here:

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...ws/index.jhtml

Twas very good.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:31 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

When's it on and what channel? I feel like having an argument with a large electronic item
A large dildo perchance?

NC Penguin
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:32 am
Back Again

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
A large dildo perchance?

NC Penguin
I'm sure he's been called worse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.