Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Happy St David's day

Happy St David's day

Old Mar 1st 2006, 5:24 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy St David's day

On the plus side he has the same name as me.
On the minus side he was welsh.

Good night and god bless
Old Mar 1st 2006, 5:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy St David's day

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
At least he was from wales *l*
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:12 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Good night and god bless
i was thinking rather the other way around

happy saint david's day
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:54 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Uh-oh Celtic Angel will be out picking leeks, eating lava bread and watching Pobol Y Cwm to celebrate.
Any deregotory Welsh comments and she'll be riding Ivor the Engine up to where you live and whack you over the head with a lump of cola faster than you can say Manic Street Preachers.

On the plus side, I lost my virginity to a lovely Welsh bloke. On the down side, he turned out to be gay.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:55 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
On the plus side, I lost my virginity to a lovely Welsh bloke. On the down side, he turned out to be gay.
Its quite a common condition in the valleys i here, don't take it personally.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:56 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Its quite a common condition in the valleys i here, don't take it personally.

I won't, he was great in bed. My next boyfriend was from Ireland and he was crap.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:57 pm
Thinking about it

I won't, he was great in bed. My next boyfriend was from Ireland and he was crap.
I heard about that guy - he was a disgrace to the island, so we sent him to the mainland as punishment
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I heard about that guy - he was a disgrace to the island, so we sent him to the mainland as punishment
Yeah and we sent him off to colonise America.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:24 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute

Good night and god bless
Funny enough someone emailed me this today.

There is a chance the public can make St George's Day a Public Holiday after this year. That means a day off with pay.
Click on the link below to vote, the site needs at least 1,000,000
votes for the government to take it seriously and give us another
holiday and I know you are up for that! Pass the address on to whoever
you can:

As of 13th Feb 2006 we have over 600,000 votes and need that big push to
get over the million. click on the link and vote.. it takes no more than
5 seconds

http://www.stgeorgesday.com/voting.asp

Last edited by britontour; Mar 1st 2006 at 9:29 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

better gay than catching him humping a sheep
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:13 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Uh-oh Celtic Angel will be out picking leeks, eating lava bread and watching Pobol Y Cwm to celebrate.
Any deregotory Welsh comments and she'll be riding Ivor the Engine up to where you live and whack you over the head with a lump of cola faster than you can say Manic Street Preachers.

If you piss Celtic Angel off you piss me off!!!, us welsh sorts need to stick together! (p.s I'm not welsh but I grew up there, does that count?)
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:15 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
better gay than catching him humping a sheep
Sheep shagging is the national past time, got a problem with that!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:15 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by blaze
If you piss Celtic Angel off you piss me off!!!, us welsh sorts need to stick together! (p.s I'm not welsh but I grew up there, does that count?)
You have my deepest sympathies
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:23 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Happy St David's day

Ha ha ha! The only gay in the village?

Actually I've been out and drove past a fantastic Victorian-Greco house in Maplewood, NJ this afternoon which had the most enormous Welsh flag across the colonnades....

.....I know for a fact that the Welsh guy who lives there lives with his male partner and trains opera singers.....it's not him is it?
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 3:13 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

oh no ...an Irishman making fun of the Welsh now I've heard it all ....who'll start the Paddy jokes?

Sarah have you been spying on me? blaze darling you are Welsh as can be, if you are nice I will introduce you to my best mate Dolly

and I'm off now..hubby just walked in the room naked with the baby oil and 50 wet daffodils I ordered online the other day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.