Happy days.

Old Apr 30th 2017, 7:56 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy days.

Sounds like a lucky escape. I'd pick Arizona any day over Louisiana.
Old May 1st 2017, 12:04 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

I just left Phoenix after living there for four years and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Cost of living is low, weather is great 9 months out of the year and it is very close (in US terms) to other places, such as San Diego, LA, Vegas or the Mexican coast.

I lived in one of the historic neighbourhoods just north of downtown Phoenix and enjoyed the fact that the houses were unique and not the same-same that you will get in Scottsdale or the like.

Feel free to ask any specifics
Old May 1st 2017, 4:16 pm
in Northern California

malch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond repute

One of my best friends moved to Scottsdale a few years ago and loves it. Later this week I shall be helping my daughter move to Phoenix. She'll be working downtown and living in Tempe. I have visited the area and think it's extremely nice although a tad warm in the summer.

I too would consider the Phoenix area to be a nice upgrade compared to Louisiana.