Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Happy days...

Happy days...

Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

Cherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy days...

I'm not shocked at all. I loved living in CA but they "give" everything away to the mexicans and put every tom dick and harry in jail and that cost I think I was told 2K a week for every one inmate.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Cherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud ofCherylbe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
So do you get to go back to the UK then?

Really, you are acting as dumb as my four year old.
Grow up
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherylbe
I'm not shocked at all. I loved living in CA but they "give" everything away to the mexicans
Like what?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Grow up
I'm quite grown up, thanks.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not shocked at all. I loved living in CA but they "give" everything away to the mexicans and put every tom dick and harry in jail and that cost I think I was told 2K a week for every one inmate.
Do you really know what you're talking about?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:37 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Grow up
Gosh, that's two threads now.

Let's everyone kiss and make up. Please?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

They dont sound like mexican names to me.....
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore
They dont sound like mexican names to me.....
lol Well done, Willmore.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it's more like every juán, pedro, and josé.

And yeah I think Michigan will be the second failed state. Most of their economy revolves around autos...

So when do you get to go back to the UK? Don't you want to ride it out with the rest of us? It's quite............ fun. :-P

I read that article, first thing I read: California: perfect weather, sunshine, beaches. Why does every UK article start like this? (no I know they ALL don't start like that :-p)
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
More like probably.
I have heard it said when the rest of the country catches a cold, Michigan catches the flu!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:46 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

but the economy wasn't that big in Michigan was it?

Pretty rough down here in Mass in some parts, though the better bits are hiding the bad bits pretty well but it's certainly not seen any of the big plans they were talking about of last year.

Anyway, I'd have thought Florida would probably be more a likely candidate with all the old codgers bloating the state down....of Mississippi not getting a chance to build back up again.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not shocked at all. I loved living in CA but they "give" everything away to the mexicans.
The reconquest... seems fair enough to me!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Anyway, I'd have thought Florida would probably be more a likely candidate with all the old codgers bloating the state down....of Mississippi not getting a chance to build back up again.
Tourism is what really drives that state's economy, but of course if the land developers keep gobbling up all the land and putting subdivisions in its place, it's gonna end up like CA. Florida and CA have to learn to be sustainable, not submit to rapid subdivision. Coincidentally, this has brought Spain's downfall, the same glut of subdividing the coast up. Construction is a very risky bubble and Florida is falling into the same trap like Spain
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
but the economy wasn't that big in Michigan was it?
It was hit hard with all the problems in the auto industry. Lots of unemployment
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

I hope the industry can recover, for MI's sake. Otherwise it's gonna join the likes of CA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.