Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Happy anniversary to meeee

Happy anniversary to meeee

Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy anniversary to meeee

One year ago today I left England's shores and moved across the pond. I arrived with 3 cases full of clothes and make up....priorities
The year had been so so quick..I married on 27 of March and now have my Green Card. Unfortunately Ive been back to the UK 4 times as my mum is ill....but I wouldn't change it for the world. I live in a beautiful area....amongst the friendliest people ive ever met and have made some amazing new friends. Its been very challenging at times...and has taken time to settle but patience is the key
I would like to thank all on this forum for their help and advice and for the laughs...I just love this site...keeps me sane in my many moments of jet lag...
I'm in middlesbrough now...going back Thurs...see you on t'other side
Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy anniversary to meeee

Originally Posted by CAdreaming
One year ago today I left England's shores and moved across the pond. I arrived with 3 cases full of clothes and make up....priorities
The year had been so so quick..I married on 27 of March and now have my Green Card. Unfortunately Ive been back to the UK 4 times as my mum is ill....but I wouldn't change it for the world. I live in a beautiful area....amongst the friendliest people ive ever met and have made some amazing new friends. Its been very challenging at times...and has taken time to settle but patience is the key
I would like to thank all on this forum for their help and advice and for the laughs...I just love this site...keeps me sane in my many moments of jet lag...
Have you looked for a job yet? Maybe that would bring you high spirits down.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:29 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Anniversary.
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michael
Have you looked for a job yet? Maybe that would bring you high spirits down.
Lol lol ....you are right! Its very hard getting a perm job as I have to be back in uk so often. I'm an Independent Consultant for Mary Kay!!!!!
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Happy Anniversary.
Thank you!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

What part are you in? I lived in Tiburon for a few years and loved it. (That was a long time ago!)
Old Mar 16th 2012, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by markwm
What part are you in? I lived in Tiburon for a few years and loved it. (That was a long time ago!)
Eureka in Humboldt County...about 275 miles north of Sanfran on the coast...in the Redwoods
Tiburon's v nice
Old Mar 16th 2012, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

Eureka in Humboldt County...about 275 miles north of Sanfran on the coast...in the Redwoods
Tiburon's v nice
Okay: that really is Northern California! Passed through a couple of times: beautiful part of the state.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Lol lol ....you are right! Its very hard getting a perm job as I have to be back in uk so often. I'm an Independent Consultant for Mary Kay!!!!!
And I suspect you are just raking in the cash.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

SATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really nice

Congratulations, glad you have enjoyed your move.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

happy 365.25 days!!!
Old Mar 17th 2012, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and hope your Mum is feeling better soon.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Michael
And I suspect you are just raking in the cash.
This time next year il be a millionaire...
Old Mar 17th 2012, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
happy 365.25 days!!!
Thank u!
Old Mar 17th 2012, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Congrats and hope your Mum is feeling better soon.
Thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.