Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Had Enough of Denver, CO...

Had Enough of Denver, CO...

Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:08 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Had Enough of Denver, CO...

Originally Posted by meauxna
Who's that?
Please, don't, its bad enough he mentioned her but, please, just Google her in private and don't mention her again.

DoneWithDenver is obviously in need of some kind of mental help if he's thinking of people like her. The first person to post a you-tube video "Gets It"
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:08 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Who's that?
Oh PS: I don't actually care.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:09 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Good!

I'm bored now, night!
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:11 am
Banned

DonewithDenver is an unknown quantity at this point

Strange, strange people.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please "DonewithDenver" stop responding and elevating your blood pressure any further

Can't you see that you are just being wound up by the respondents? and they have had years of experience at it

....... and I think there is some winding up by you too
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

Hell no! I've never even been there. Sounds like a shithole like Houston.
Or wait, what did the poll wind up on that.. oops, and you like Houston.

I've been holding down the expats' fort, providing useful assistance to the group for years, it's true. I'm ashamed.

No doubt.. we could retire to our separate corners of the globe and eat bon bons for the rest of the day and pay someone ELSE to work out for us!

Nose. On.
Why is that that someone spouts their dislike of Denver and it gets people upset but you and quite a few others here feel quite free to dump on Houston at every opportunity. Pot, kettle and black come to mind.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Oh please "DonewithDenver" stop responding and elevating your blood pressure any further

Can't you see that you are just being wound up by the respondents? and they have had years of experience at it

....... and I think there is some winding up by you too
Ha, not winding me up, sister. Been here before under a long-standing account. I just couldn't remember the password or the account name for that matter.

The only thing more predictable than this lot is driving through Denver doing 25 in a 30 zone, and passing a Tilda Swinton lookalike trudging through the snow in a pair of overpriced wellies and an anorak.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1chumly
Why is that that someone spouts their dislike of Denver and it gets people upset but you and quite a few others here feel quite free to dump on Houston at every opportunity. Pot, kettle and black come to mind.
Who's upset?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by 1chumly
Because they're idiots. And they can't handle a place like Houston. Texas requires attitude and a little gumption to get ahead and enjoy it. Hence why these clowns are more at home in places like Denver. Back to Dungeons & Dragons and weekend long Netflix marathons with the curtains drawn for that lot.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:19 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

This is guy is good. Quite entertaining.

<golf clap>

BTW, you have to tell us who you used to post as at some point.
I mean, technically, you're not meant to have multiple accounts.
So out with it, vile spot.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye

BTW, you have to tell us who you used to post as at some point.
I mean, technically, you're not meant to have multiple accounts.
So out with it, vile spot.
I think that's the game
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DonewithDenver
Because they're idiots. And they can't handle a place like Houston. Texas requires attitude and a little gumption to get ahead and enjoy it. Hence why these clowns are more at home in places like Denver. Back to Dungeons & Dragons and weekend long Netflix marathons with the curtains drawn for that lot.
You are accurately describing most of the people I work with. Uncanny.

I do hate Texas drivers though. And California ones. Neither of you use turns signals. And don't get me started about Texas Taxis (Suburbans).
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I think that's the game
And when I say guy, I mean it in gender nonspecific way.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:25 am
Peace onion

Hi-De-Hi. Ho-De-Ho. A British sitcom. She was a cleaner at the holiday camp. She was alright. And Gladys. And slant mouthed Simon Cadell.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Hi-De-Hi. Ho-De-Ho. A British sitcom. She was a cleaner at the holiday camp. She was alright. And Gladys. And slant mouthed Simon Cadell.
and it was actually Su.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.