Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

H1b Extension

H1b Extension

Old Jan 10th 2002, 2:40 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 4
Burnley is an unknown quantity at this point

My employer is applying to extend my H1B visa for another 3 years (first extension). Looking around on other web sites could someone please validate the procedures:
Submit LCA (10day turnaround).
Submit I-129 (plus H suppliment) with $1110 filing fee (need copy of I-94, copy of degree, letter of agreement between myself and employer).

Is there any steps I have missed out. My employer is attempting to do this by himself without consulting a lawyer. Is this wise? has anyone else obtained an extension by themselves?

Thanks in advance

Burnley is offline  
Old Jan 10th 2002, 3:27 pm
Posts: n/a


I don't think you need to pay the training fee again ... making it just $110. You
also need a copy of the ID page of your travel document (passport) and a copy of the
visa page in your passport.
Old Nov 1st 2003, 6:30 am
Forum Regular
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 39
choodi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LCA Question

Hi, Did you apply H1 extension.. I am also trying to extend the H1-B with my employ... I have some questions.. Please give me some more details..

My company is in NJ and I am working in CA.. so what is the procedure to apply LCA.. Do I need to apply two LCAs one is for NJ and another in CA.

Please reply to this post..

choodi is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.