British Expats

British Expats (
-   USA (
-   -   H1/ Multi Entry (

dignity Sep 27th 2004 5:47 pm

H1/ Multi Entry

Does anyone know how it works if you are on H1B status and will be travelling frequently overseas?

I am aware that you have to get a permit, but is there a multi entry/exit option on the H1B?

My future company has offices in the USA and The Carribean.

The other alternative is to get a work permit for the Carribean country and, if so, how does that affect my current H4?

(And why is it the immigration officials give you so much grief???)

Thanks in advance for any replies.



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.