Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

H1-B Visa to Green Card ?

H1-B Visa to Green Card ?

Old Dec 1st 2001, 2:42 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 74
armas is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Friends,

I am a Canadian Citizen and working as a computer programmer in USA on H1-B Visa. How can I change my H1B Visa to Green Card ?

Thanking you in anticipation.

[email protected]
armas is offline  
Old Dec 1st 2001, 6:33 am
Joachim Feise
Posts: n/a

armas wrote:

You don't "change" your H1 to a GC. You have to either find an employer who sponsors
your Greencard, or you can marry a US citizen and get a Greencard through marriage.
To get an overview, read here: http://travel.state.gov/visa_services.html


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.