Reload this Page >

H1-B application/interview/stamping in Australia

H1-B application/interview/stamping in Australia

Old Aug 19th 2006, 3:00 am
Just Joined

beautifulsoulaussie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default H1-B application/interview/stamping in Australia

Hello!

My concern is- I have just tracked from USCIS website that my Petition for H1-B is approved. We were advised by our employer to wait for the i797 form and maybe proceed with the next appropriate steps.

However, I am travelling to Australia soon. Soon enough that I cannot continue to wait for documents to continue to process my H1-B visa here in the Philippines. The Petition has indicated that I am in the Philippines. However, with my impeding travel to Australia, can I continue my H1-B application/ stamping in Australia and eventually travel to US from there? I was thinking that I am going to coordinate with the US embassies in Australia but I don't know yet how exactly to do the whole process there.

I will appreciate you kind words about it.

Sincerely,
May
Old Aug 19th 2006, 3:23 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H1-B application/interview/stamping in Australia

I'm closing this as you have already posted it twice in the immigration forums.