Greetings!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Lindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant future
Smile Greetings!

Hello

Just a brief "Hi" from me...Im moving to Houston in 5 weeks with my husband, and will be moving in with the Out-laws

All very scary, terrifiying and overwhelming....

Hope to chat and make friends on here..

Lindsay
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future
Default Re: Greetings!

Originally Posted by Lindsay Loo Brush
Hello
All very scary, terrifiying and overwhelming....
Lindsay
Are those feeling to do with moving in with the "out" laws, or just moving?

I flew from the UK to CA yesterday. Where are you moving from? I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Lindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant futureLindsay Loo Brush has a brilliant future

Im moving frm Bradford to Houston, and yes, the feelings are for both
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:44 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Im moving frm Bradford to Houston,
out of the frying pan...........
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:54 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Im moving frm Bradford to Houston, and yes, the feelings are for both

I'm moving to CO next week to meet hubby (at last!) I'm a bit more lucky than you, I haven't even met my mother in law yet and I won't be meeting her in the near future (she lives in Florida)

Wishing you the best for your move..

Welcome to BE
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
I'm moving to CO next week to meet hubby (at last!) I'm a bit more lucky than you, I haven't even met my mother in law yet and I won't be meeting her in the near future (she lives in Florida)

Welcome to BE
But if you visit her........ you could come to see me ....
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:05 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
But if you visit her........ you could come to see me ....

I'd rather visit you than her.. she doen't seem very nice..
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Nor am I really .............
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Greetings!

Welcome to BE
Anabella! My UK family base is not too far from Solihull! Anyway, if you are flying from Heathrow (as I did yesterday), when you go through security, you can only have one item of luggage! It maybe the same for Birmingham too - if you are flying from there! I had to squeeze my handbag into my holdall! I did not see the point, as I could not close the holdall zip! Once I got through security, I took my bag out of my holdall! I don't really understand the point. And neither was any time saved at security!

If you're a chocoholic, at the Heathrow duty free you can get 2 x 1kg of the giant Cadbury dairy milk for £7! I bought 4 in total!!! They make great presants! The Americans love them! The taste of British Cadburys is different to American Cadburys! Sainsburys sells the same for £4.98 for one!!!

Okay, I need some chocolate now!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by DEE_UK
Anabella! My UK family base is not too far from Solihull! Anyway, if you are flying from Heathrow (as I did yesterday), when you go through security, you can only have one item of luggage! It maybe the same for Birmingham too - if you are flying from there! I had to squeeze my handbag into my holdall! I did not see the point, as I could not close the holdall zip! Once I got through security, I took my bag out of my holdall! I don't really understand the point. And neither was any time saved at security!

If you're a chocoholic, at the Heathrow duty free you can get 2 x 1kg of the giant Cadbury dairy milk for £7! I bought 4 in total!!! They make great presants! The Americans love them! The taste of British Cadburys is different to American Cadburys! Sainsburys sells the same for £4.98 for one!!!

Okay, I need some chocolate now!

I only crave chocolat on long haul flights.. something to do with not being able to smoke I think, although I don't smoke any more

I'll follow your advise on that and get some lovely Cadbury's stuff..
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:44 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

At least you mother in law won't want to shag you......
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Manc
At least you mother in law won't want to shag you......

Lol!

hmmmmm... you are right I don't think I have to worry about that..
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:52 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

We have a few members living in Houston, we also have a few originally from Bradford!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:58 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
All the best but I hope it's just that you haven't seen your hubby for a while, not that you've never met him
Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
All the best but I hope it's just that you haven't seen your hubby for a while, not that you've never met him

Thank you darling

I managed to marry him so we were together at some point.. we've been apart for 6 months, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.