Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Greensboro, North Carolina

Greensboro, North Carolina

Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:27 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greensboro, North Carolina

Originally Posted by smiler125
Hi

I have just moved to Greensboro, NC and was wondering if there are any ex-pats here.
If so, does anyone know about any local amateur soccer teams or even a ex-pat team.
Where do all the ex-pats hang out?

Thanks
Hi, It looks like we're in the same boat!, Me and my husband have just moved to Greensboro, NC last month and have to admit were still finding our feet and still trying to understand the accent, definately having problems with that one! and it doesn't help when they think your Australian either. Unfortunately we cannot help you with the soccer side of things as we don't know anything that goes on here yet but my husband Rob, would definately be on board if you Guys do manage to set something up (he can't play for toffee, but he would be a great goalie, he's 6ft 4 and big boned). We are originally from Salford, Manchester but have been in the states for 4 yrs, so where is there a good place for a pint around here?.