Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Greene King IPA

Greene King IPA

Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:38 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greene King IPA

Originally Posted by rushman
Aren't they the same thing or am I just being sarcastic? Wouldn't that be ironic?
Irony and sarcasm are the same.

I'm not joking.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:16 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
I believe that Central Market in Plano has Green King IPA (not that I drink the stuff). It certainly has one of the largest ranges of British bottled and canned beer I've seen around here.
What a fabulous store this is. Just been and I could not believe the amount of international foods they have. After 3 years away it was a part of civilisation I thought I would never see again in the States. Karma to you
dbj1000. Many thanks.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:50 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lolly
No sense of humour is still intact maybe too English not mixed yet with an American sense of humour
'No sense of humour is still intact'?!?! This could be seen as proving his point, punctuation might help on this one!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:13 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vegas
What a fabulous store this is. Just been and I could not believe the amount of international foods they have. After 3 years away it was a part of civilisation I thought I would never see again in the States. Karma to you
dbj1000. Many thanks.
My pleasure Vegas! Even after 3 years in Dallas, we're still finding this kind of stuff out. Today we visited the India Bazaar & Chaat Express on Spring Creek and Alma, where we found huge 500g pots of Marmite for $10 and more great curry ingredients, chutneys and pickles than you can shake a stick at! Plus, they do take-out curry and "Tiffin Express"!

Sadly, the Beverage Center up at 121 and Preston by the Stonebriar Mall, which used to have the most impressive selection of beers I've ever seen, has closed since we drove past it last week.