Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Greene King IPA

Greene King IPA

Old Feb 26th 2006, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Greene King IPA

My other half is missing Greene King IPA !!! does anyone know where we could buy some or order from online ??? We are in Texas
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:06 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greene King IPA

Originally Posted by lolly
My other half is missing Greene King IPA !!! does anyone know where we could buy some or order from online ??? We are in Texas
"We are in Texas"?!? Isn't that like saying "Does anyone know a local store where I can buy Miller Lite? We live in Europe." Texas is a darned big place, after all!

I believe that Central Market in Plano has Green King IPA (not that I drink the stuff). It certainly has one of the largest ranges of British bottled and canned beer I've seen around here.

...which is bugger all use to you if you're in Galveston, Houston, Austin or any of the other 1,000,000 places in Texas that are a hundred miles or more from Dallas!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
"We are in Texas"?!? Isn't that like saying "Does anyone know a local store where I can buy Miller Lite? We live in Europe." Texas is a darned big place, after all!

I believe that Central Market in Plano has Green King IPA (not that I drink the stuff). It certainly has one of the largest ranges of British bottled and canned beer I've seen around here.

...which is bugger all use to you if you're in Galveston, Houston, Austin or any of the other 1,000,000 places in Texas that are a hundred miles or more from Dallas!
Most places in Texas have the same chain of supermarket and that was what I meant or if anyone knew if it could be ordered on line - didnt expect a smart answer and you were not much help anyway - Thanks for nothing
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:46 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya, guess you've tried specs, there's a super sized specs inside the loop here and we find them a wealth of info if you're looking for something special and if they don't have it they will probably know who will...cheers
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hiya, guess you've tried specs, there's a super sized specs inside the loop here and we find them a wealth of info if you're looking for something special and if they don't have it they will probably know who will...cheers
Thanks not heard of specs but will look them up see if we have one around here
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks not heard of specs but will look them up see if we have one around here

try this lolly....http://www.specsonline.com
Old Feb 26th 2006, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruBrit
try this lolly....http://www.specsonline.com
Will give them a call want to go for a trip to Houston saw you have an Ikea there so could kill 2 birds with one stone.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

So do I, my bar of choice served the best pint in SE London.

Unfortunately not possible, a draught beer that could just make it to SE London, but not a lot further.

In my village/town the offie does sell canned Greene King, but never the same as the real stuff.

PS Brewery worth a visit if you are ever that way.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:09 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Most places in Texas have the same chain of supermarket and that was what I meant or if anyone knew if it could be ordered on line - didnt expect a smart answer and you were not much help anyway - Thanks for nothing
Wow! Did you have your sense of humour surgically removed, or did it just fall off from lack of use?

Lolly, in case you missed it, my comment about the size of Texas was a joke, was not intended as an insult to you, and my answer was genuinely an attempt to help you find your IPA. Good luck!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Did you have your sense of humour surgically removed, or did it just fall off from lack of use?
!
Did you not notice ...recently we have become surrounded by humorless buggers...
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lolly, in case you missed it, my comment about the size of Texas was a joke, was not intended as an insult to you, and my answer was genuinely an attempt to help you find your IPA. Good luck!
No sense of humour is still intact maybe too English not mixed yet with an American sense of humour
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ray
Did you not notice ...recently we have become surrounded by humorless buggers...
Ray maybe you are confusing humour with sarcasm
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:02 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of sarcastic humor....
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:23 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

No, I think the sense of humor thing is more related to being new around here. It seems that online it's acceptable to go into someone's house and rip them a new rear end before you've really taken the time to suss things out, whereas you'd never do that in real life.

And don't even get me started on trolls.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:26 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Aren't they the same thing or am I just being sarcastic? Wouldn't that be ironic?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.