Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Greencard Arrived!

Greencard Arrived!

Old Aug 20th 2002, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Dekks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greencard Arrived!

I received my greencard yesterday, woo-hoo! My timeline and AOs experience etc is posted elsewhere in the group, but we sent the I-129F paperwork out on Nov 9th 2001, so its taken around 9-10 months from start to finish to get my conditional greencard. I'm pretty impressed with the INS so far, either Boston INS/VSC are very good at what they do or I was very lucky!

Its nice to have all the worry over with at last......time to start worrying about removal of conditions now...
Old Aug 20th 2002, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Seahorsea1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Greencard Arrived!

Congratulations on receiving your card
Our I 751 was approved yesterday without an interview. I must say it is the least stressful part of the whole process for us anyway. Although making sure I had everything they needed was to say the least a 'little' stressful. I'm sure my husband would differ with me on that point, he just see's a crazy manic woman going over and over and over paperwork, checking and double checking, I do get paranoid with it all. Thankfully apart from going to the INS with my passport and photo's it's all over, unless I want to go the N400 route.
Good luck with everything.