Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Green Card holder marrying British National

Green Card holder marrying British National

Old Mar 30th 2003, 4:23 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1
simtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Green Card holder marrying British National

I am a US green card holder (not of UK origin), getting married to British National. My finacee is in UK. I would appreciate it if someone can help answering following questions.
1- Does she require visa to come and stay in states with me, if she does what kind of visa and how long can she stay.
2. What will be her work status in US. Can she work in US, does she require workpermit, etc., can she even get driver license.

I would really appreciate help in answering these questions or any suggestions that might help this transition.
simtech is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.