Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Green Card - Do I Have A Problem?

Wikiposts

Green Card - Do I Have A Problem?

Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:39 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Green Card - Do I Have A Problem?

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
So they didn't put a one-year pseudo-green card stamp in your passport, eh? You might want to follow up on it.
No, the lady just told me she could'nt stamp my passport because my name check was'nt completed yet.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:40 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Maybe they read some of your more left wing-esque, save the planet, anti-republican posts on here and even now are rounding up the anti-commie squad to come and get you.
better than right wing shoot em and hang em crap which this state especially seems to go for.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:42 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
better than right wing shoot em and hang em crap which this state especially seems to go for.
But this is the state you've just applied to live in permanently...
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:43 am
Account Closed

Post Re: Green Card - Do I Have A Problem?

[QUOTE=Celsius]
When you had the fingerprinting appointment, were you not told how long it might take to get your GC? I think staff may say that you could wait up to three months for the card but I don't know if that's "true" nationwide.

QUOTE]

No, the guy who did my fingerprints was'nt much into talking, I asked him about how long it would take, he just mumbled "dunno", so we did'nt talk much after that.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:44 am
Account Closed

Post Re: Green Card - Do I Have A Problem?

But this is the state you've just applied to live in permanently...
This is the state my wife lives in, I am here because of her, not particularly by choice. However saying that, I do love living in this state, shame its a republican state.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone tell me why I didn't get an interview.....I'm feeling a bit left out here?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Smile Re: Green Card - Do I Have A Problem?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Can anyone tell me why I didn't get an interview.....I'm feeling a bit left out here?
If it was before 9/11 then procedures were less strict I imagine. Osama bin shit head has a lot to answer for.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:00 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

This is the state my wife lives in, I am here because of her, not particularly by choice. However saying that, I do love living in this state, shame its a republican state.
Its a southern state. We like to shoot and hang things. C'est la vie (as they say in another southern state)
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:01 am
Account Closed

Its a southern state. We like to shoot and hang things. C'est la vie (as they say in another southern state)
LOOOOOOOOSIANA?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

If it was before 9/11 then procedures were less strict I imagine. Osama bin shit head has a lot to answer for.
OK then I'd better rephrase my question:

Is there anyone else who has not had an interview prior to getting their GC...'cos I'm feeling a bit left out here?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:03 am
Account Closed

Yes I remember all those poor black guys hanging from trees here in the south. An unusual adornment for local trees. The locals must have been so proud.

:scared:
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:03 am
Account Closed

LOOOOOOOOSIANA?
Thats the birdy. Where they also like to shoot and hang things, but they say "Merde" a lot whereas we don't.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:04 am
Account Closed

Yes I remember all those poor black guys hanging from trees here in the south. An unusual adornment for local trees. The locals must have been so proud.

:scared:
Kept the birds off the grass seed....there wasnt any old CD's to hang up back then
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:05 am
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anyone else who has not had an interview prior to getting their GC...'cos I'm feeling a bit left out here?

I, like you, had an "appointment" ... wasn't an interview at all. It was like being at the Post Office, having my passport stamped. The lady was very nice and welcomed me as a new PLR. The green card turned up three months later.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:05 am
Account Closed

No. Maybe they felt you were so little of a threat (Read - unimportant) they couldnt be bothered to even interview you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.