British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   "Green Card " Arrived!!!!!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/green-card-arrived-245935/)

Jerry-44 Aug 3rd 2004 4:45 am

"Green Card " Arrived!!!!!!!!!!

Today received three letters from Texas Homeland Security
Two of them was Welcome to the Uniteed States of America, already received one few days ago, I guess they like me so much and send me three of them. LOL Tthird letter contain Pernament Resident Card, doesn't look green at all, and instead of gold wallet for PR just white little envelope, Oh, well ,the most important it is done and have my PR for ten years.
AOS- July 13/2004
Green card (PR) August 2nd/2004 - I guess that was the fastest service I received with all my immigration process..
Jerry-44

Hypertweeky Aug 3rd 2004 5:41 am

Re: "Green Card " Arrived!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jerry-44
Two of them was Welcome to the Uniteed States of America, already received one few days ago, I guess they like me so much and send me three of them. LOL Tthird letter contain Pernament Resident Card, doesn't look green at all, and instead of gold wallet for PR just white little envelope, Oh, well ,the most important it is done and have my PR for ten years.
AOS- July 13/2004
Green card (PR) August 2nd/2004 - I guess that was the fastest service I received with all my immigration process..
Jerry-44

Hey there Jerry!:)

Congratulations!!
USCIS free for 10 years (unless you want to become a citizen:))!! Wooo!! Way to go!!!:)
Enjoy!!:)

Brenda Ballard Aug 3rd 2004 10:40 am

great and best wishes to both .....please post timeline and where was
the interview......

bb

cindyabs Aug 3rd 2004 10:40 am

AOS- July 13/2004
Jerry-44

Congrats Jerry, now isn't it nice to kick back and relax in the immigration game, :)!!

dbark Aug 3rd 2004 12:47 pm

AOS- July 13/2004
Jerry-44
Congratulations Jerry, that's excellent news! :)

Debbie

Jerry-44 Aug 3rd 2004 4:19 pm

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey there Jerry!:)

Congratulations!!
USCIS free for 10 years (unless you want to become a citizen:))!! Wooo!! Way to go!!!:)
Enjoy!!:)
Hey,
Thanks, I am free for ten years!!! I might apply for citizenship, already hold two of them so third would be just fine .. LOL
Once again Thanx for all your support.
Jerry-44

kkate2000 Aug 3rd 2004 4:23 pm

AOS- July 13/2004
Jerry-44

Jerry , glad that it is almost over for you. Can you post your timeline ? when did u apply for the AOS ? Where ?

Jerry-44 Aug 3rd 2004 4:23 pm

Originally posted by cindyabs
Congrats Jerry, now isn't it nice to kick back and relax in the immigration game, :)!!
Thanx.. It is nice, and it is feel good ,that I don't have do any forms ect ect....Now we are looking for a nice house and try to settle ,have enough of moving around the world.. LOL
How are you guys doing?
Also have to get used to it to the southern living LOL
Once again , thanks for all your support..
Jerry-44

Hypertweeky Aug 3rd 2004 4:24 pm

Hey,
Thanks, I am free for ten years!!! I might apply for citizenship, already hold two of them so third would be just fine .. LOL
Once again Thanx for all your support.
Jerry-44

2?? wow!! now that is impressive!!
I can't even get US citizenship without losing my Spanish one, You are very lucky!!:)

Take care!!

Noorah101 Aug 3rd 2004 4:30 pm

Congratulations! :)

Jerry-44 Aug 3rd 2004 4:36 pm

Originally posted by Brenda Ballard
great and best wishes to both .....please post timeline and where was
the interview......

bb
Brenda,
I don'r know if you asking for all my immigration timeline or just AOS?
I will do only AOS for now, you can search as well posted already.
Apply ,June 2003 to Texas (my mistake)
About two weeks later received back, and send to Charlotte, North Carolina
July 2003, received notice to provide Medical Supplement which did and send it back.
August 2003 received notice that they accepted and have to wait till my times comes.
March 2004 Received schedule for Biometric (fingerprints in Raleigh)

June 15/2004 Received notice about my AOS interview on July 13/2004 in Charlotte
June 26 Fly to Europe for vacation for two weeks
and back on July 10 LOL
July 13/ 2004 AOS interview just 15 minutes,, very pleasent and received stamps in my passport,

July 28, Received Welcome letter from Texas Homland Security .
August 2/2004 Received Two more Welcomes Letters( I gues they really like me LOL and want me here, just joking? )
Third letter was contain Green Card which isn't green LOL
August 3/2004 Drinking good beer and celebrate LOL
That was my time line, if you I can provide anything else please send me a message.
Thanks for your support :-)
Jerry -44 :-)