Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Green Card for the Alien Relative

Green Card for the Alien Relative

Old Nov 18th 2001, 5:13 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10
manouelian is an unknown quantity at this point

I am applying for Family based Green Card with the help of the sponsorship of my sister, who has recetly become an US Citizen. I am single, and currently in USA.

Do I have to notify the INS, in some way, for any change of my status from now on, as to for example: Change of the Residence (or the country), Merrage, etc.?

manouelian is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.