Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Governor of California is calling, should I answer?

Wikiposts

Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:33 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Governor of California is calling, should I answer?

Originally Posted by madmidwife
Put him on hold and watch Eastenders
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:35 am
Just Joined

AdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really nice
Default Re: Governor of California is calling, should I answer?

Originally Posted by fatbrit
You actually signed up especially to the site to post this? Even sadder than us sad bastards IMVHO.
No mate, just browsing to get started really. I felt the need to protect a Brit from 'friendly fire'...

Is that alright or do you wanna have a go?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:36 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdamC08
If Americans spoke proper English then favorite would be spelt favourite and organization would be organisation - the list is endless. So Grammar Police get a grip man! its boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The list is not endless - there is a finite number of words in the English language. Besides, the use of grammar and spelling was bundled in the grievences of the American colonists... what you don't read in the history books is No Taxation without Representation...and correct use of grammar and spelling - it wasn't catchy so Jonathan Mayhew shortened it.

Originally Posted by Redlippie
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Capital Z?!?? full stop too? You posted a run on sentence. Tsk tsk tsk.

Last edited by Tarkak9; Jan 15th 2008 at 11:40 am.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:37 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

No mate, just browsing to get started really. I felt the need to protect a Brit from 'friendly fire'...

Protect a Brit from OTHER BRITS? duh!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:38 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing like a good start on your first day, is there?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:40 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is this place coming too anyway?!

I see you too are ignoring the 'real me' avatar week?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:42 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
What the hell is this place coming too anyway?!

I see you too are ignoring the 'real me' avatar week?
Lucy, my bouncy sheep, is a grandfathered-in animated gif. So if I were to change her, that would be the end of her.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:43 am
Just Joined

AdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really niceAdamC08 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Redlippie
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You see lippie, it's all very well when 'digital cliques' get together and start ganging up on people. It's like a new social phenomenon whereby people find it much easier to have a go with a keyboard and a monitor. People are here for one reason only and when people start picking people apart it gets my back up. This is nothing against you but some are just out of order.

I relent...

Adam
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:44 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh.. I see. Serious stuff, then. Carry on.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
The list is not endless - there is a finite number of words in the English language. Besides, the use of grammar and spelling was bundled in the grievences of the American colonists... what you don't read in the history books is No Taxation without Representation...and correct use of grammar and spelling - it wasn't catchy so Jonathan Mayhew shortened it.

Capital Z?!?? full stop too? You posted a run on sentence. Tsk tsk tsk.

Pedantic.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:46 am

You see lippie, it's all very well when 'digital cliques' get together and start ganging up on people. It's like a new social phenomenon whereby people find it much easier to have a go with a keyboard and a monitor. People are here for one reason only and when people start picking people apart it gets my back up. This is nothing against you but some are just out of order.

I relent...

Adam
And it's good messageboard etiquette to read for a while before you post to see what is what and who is who Edit to add: and What The FAQs Are.
Because you see, you've revealed yourself to be the same as the person you were defending and therefore a deserving target of abuse.

Have a nice day!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:47 am
Just Joined

What are you on about pal? What first day? Are you waiting for your digital pals to back you up?

Jog on chubs.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:49 am
Septicity

What are you on about pal? What first day? Are you waiting for your digital pals to back you up?

Jog on chubs.
Well I'm over here with a blue sky and palm trees in the garden....and you're in Leeds. Says it all really.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
And it's good messageboard etiquette to read for a while before you post to see what is what and who is who Edit to add: and What The FAQs Are.
Because you see, you've revealed yourself to be the same as the person you were defending and therefore a deserving target of abuse.

Have a nice day!
Haha! Awesome! I have read loads trying to find the information I am looking for and guess what? I stumble across your A-Typical condescending message board users! So I did follow the etiquette and worked out who was who. You showed your hand, I just jumped in because it really annoys me!!

I love the way you all hunt in packs! I bet your all webcamed up and on MSN giggling away! Guess what, theres a world out there!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:54 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

You actually signed up especially to the site to post this?
Apparently the site has a constant twit ratio - as soon as one leaves (exexpat) another one takes their place

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.