Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Governor of California is calling, should I answer?

Wikiposts

Governor of California is calling, should I answer?

Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

alya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant future
Default Re: Governor of California is calling, should I answer?

All I am doing is defending myself - I made a couple of mistakes and some arsey people take it up on themselves to call me illiterate? I came here with a genuine question, so much for the friendly, helpful forums! I doubt I will ever teach your kids as I have no intention of returning to CA. My OP was simply asking a question i had. It seems I was not the only person to mis-interprete what the ad was about, yet i get it in the neck for two spelling mistakes!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:04 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alya
All I am doing is defending myself - I made a couple of mistakes and some arsey people take it up on themselves to call me illiterate? I came here with a genuine question, so much for the friendly, helpful forums! I doubt I will ever teach your kids as I have no intention of returning to CA. My OP was simply asking a question i had. It seems I was not the only person to mis-interprete what the ad was about, yet i get it in the neck for two spelling mistakes!
And the non capitalization of the I

Now go smile ....
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Were you taught to read? One typo in the title and one in the main post! How was it incomprehensible? So it wasn't written in full sentences, is this a forum about English language or where people can come for answers to questions they have about moving abroad? Some people on here are a little bit up themselves if all they can do is slag off others for a couple of mistakes.

And where in the rules does it say I can't have a drink while I surf the net? Didn't think so..
I seem to be able to read what the sober people write just fine.

You're certainly welcome to post drunk - just don't be surprised when people aren't impressed.

You do sound like a perfect person to teach and inspire children - not.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

alya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant future

Good god - Why so picky? Get a life...If you can't be nice to people, why are you on this forum? People are not 100% perfect, and not everyone is great at typing, but that doesn't entitle others to criticise. I came to get a question answered, I didn't come to pick a fight, or to be nasty to others, so why are there so many people on here who only want to bitch at others?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tracym
I seem to be able to read what the sober people write just fine.

You're certainly welcome to post drunk - just don't be surprised when people aren't impressed.

You do sound like a perfect person to teach and inspire children - not.
And what do you know about me exactly apart from 2 spelling mistakes? Bugger all so who are you to judge if I am the right person to teach and inspire kids?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:19 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And what do you know about me exactly apart from 2 spelling mistakes? Bugger all so who are you to judge if I am the right person to teach and inspire kids?
We are just having a laugh with you ...calm down
its a forum ...you get all sorts her ..not a place to be sensiitive ..

Go look in the photo galllery ..and see what an ugly lot
we are ..and laugh
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

That was based on the rest of your posts, not your spelling. I have as much right to form an opinion as anyone else.

But whatever, I really don't care I suppose.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
We are just having a laugh with you ...calm down
its a forum ...you get all sorts her ..not a place to be sensiitive ..

Go look in the photo galllery ..and see what an ugly lot
we are ..and laugh
A-hem. Speak for yourself. "Plain" will do fine
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

To the OP looking for a job as a nurse you need to meet US Ca Board of nursing requirements of foreign trained nurse Pass NCLEX find an employer and then join the queue of nurses waiting due to retrogression with approx current waiting list of 5 years although that may change but please don't plan on holding your breath. Check out the International forum on allnurses.com where much is written. I have been waiting since Aug 06 and now looking at Canada as current processing time for nurses (EB3) is 2002
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:41 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madmidwife
On the topic of Canada, isn't it freezing cold up there - even colder than blighty!!
and check out the temperatures right now in the northern states. e.g. Michigan, Ohio, New York, Connecticut, Maine, Nebraska, etc. Winters in the north/north east of the US can be bitterly cold. Hence the "snowbirds" who migrate to the South for the winter.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
and check out the temperatures right now in the northern states. e.g. Michigan, Ohio, New York, Connecticut, Maine, Nebraska, etc. Winters in the north/north east of the US can be bitterly cold. Hence the "snowbirds" who migrate to the South for the winter.
Pretty cold by me today - brrrrrrrr.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:44 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty cold by me today - brrrrrrrr.
I think this item would be perfect for a winter day in IL.

Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
I think this item would be perfect for a winter day in IL.

http://www.heeters.com/images/BalaclavaPolarMaskI.jpg
LOL I'd probably get arrested as a ninja or something.

Inside by the fire with a few nice warm dogs is the choice today I think.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:53 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Inside by the fire with a few nice warm dogs is the choice today I think.
Sounds good to me!
My dogs are ready for their walk though and they don't care that it is blowing snow and 12f
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
Sounds good to me!
My dogs are ready for their walk though and they don't care that it is blowing snow and 12f
Better you than me! Mine get to go out on their own, and they don't stay out long.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.