Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Got Tattoos or Piercings??

Got Tattoos or Piercings??

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:48 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got Tattoos or Piercings??

Originally Posted by jibsymalone
and you can't control my thoughts
that's what you think :scared:
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:51 am
Northern Monkey!

jibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
that's what you think :scared:
well i am quite happy with my thought right now! lol
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:32 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodsey
I haven't done it yet..I've been psyching myself up for weeks,
ouch!! no thanks....don't do it Woodsey!! :scared:

I think I paid a few pounds to get my nose pierced when I was a student, a friend did hers first and looked fab so I was next..had a pint for courage and off I went...did the top of my ear too, remember when that turned into a fad? bloody uncomfortable ..I couldn't sleep with it and when I saw half the people from my town with it..out it came!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:35 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
ouch!! no thanks....don't do it Woodsey!! :scared:

I think I paid a few pounds to get my nose pierced when I was a student, a friend did hers first and looked fab so I was next..had a pint for courage and off I went...did the top of my ear too, remember when that turned into a fad? bloody uncomfortable ..I couldn't sleep with it and when I saw half the people from my town with it..out it came!!
I had the top oy my ear done too. Same thing, hell to sleep on. Then it got infected and swelled up like a balloon. It burst one day and loads of puss oozed out. But it healed nicely. Found out afterwards that they aren't supposed to use a gun to pierce cartilage. I was lucky it just got infected.

I have 6 more in my ears I just never wear more than one pair of earrings anymore.

I've got one tattoo on my right shoulder blade. It's a lizard. I want to get it modified a bit though. Get colour and shading added and and made bigger.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:45 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=CaliforniaBride]I had the top oy my ear done too. Same thing, hell to sleep on. Then it got infected and swelled up like a balloon.
Same Here. I took it out and it healed just fine. I have two sets of holes in each ear but rarely use the second ones. I went two years without wearing any earrings because my son was always grabbing at them so I had this vision of having them ripped out. I always felt naked without them though so I'm glad that he grew out of that phase! I have a tattoo of a Playboy bunny on the front of my right hip which hurt like the buggery and I passed out for a second. I know, I'm a whimp! That was about 14 years ago now. I really wanted to get a second one but my husband was never that keen on the idea and then I decided that I didn't want to go through the pain again anyway! I still think about it on the odd occasion though.