British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Got Tattoos or Piercings?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/got-tattoos-piercings-358649/)

CarlM Mar 2nd 2006 2:42 pm

Got Tattoos or Piercings??

Not that im bored today.. but just curious who has what.. and where! (Pigtails, Im expecting a long reply from you!!)

BigDavyG Mar 2nd 2006 2:44 pm

Re: Got Tattoos or Piercings??

Originally Posted by CarlM
Not that im bored today.. but just curious who has what.. and where! (Pigtails, Im expecting a long reply from you!!)

I have "Love" tattooed on my right knuckles and "Hate" tattooed on my left.
I also have a large spider's web on my left elbow and a small swift in the webbing on my right thumb.

No piercings though - i think they're a bit common and trashy

britvic Mar 2nd 2006 2:45 pm

Sorry to tell you but this has been done to death on here :) OK might of been in the Lounge, and I know there's more than a few who dont go there.

CarlM Mar 2nd 2006 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I have "Love" tattooed on my right knuckles and "Hate" tattooed on my left.
I also have a large spider's web on my left elbow and a small swift in the webbing on my right thumb.

No piercings though - i think they're a bit common and trashy

Sheer class..!

Partystar Mar 2nd 2006 4:18 pm

I have 'Red' tattooed in red ink on my lower back. Then I have the shape of Australia in blue ink around it.

Ears are pierced once.

Sarah Mar 2nd 2006 4:22 pm

Got a small celtic tattoo on my left foot. Done for my cousin who nearly died in a car accident and who was facing having her foot amputated. I told her if she got to keep her foot we'd get matching tattoo's.
The beeaatch held me to my promise and she picked out the tat. It looks a bit like a two questions marks intertwined.

Sarah Mar 2nd 2006 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by Partystar
I have 'Red' tattooed in red ink on my lower back. Then I have the shape of Australia in blue ink around it.

Ears are pierced once.

What does 'Red' written inside australia mean?

CarlM Mar 2nd 2006 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by Sarah
Got a small celtic tattoo on my left foot. Done for my cousin who nearly died in a car accident and who was facing having her foot amputated. I told her if she got to keep her foot we'd get matching tattoo's.
The beeaatch held me to my promise and she picked out the tat. It looks a bit like a two questions marks intertwined.

LOL - my wifey has one of a flower on the top of her foot over the metatarsal.. possibly a tad painful!

Partystar Mar 2nd 2006 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by Sarah
What does 'Red' written inside australia mean?

It was my nickname when I lived in Texas (I was the only girl with red hair in the whole town!). It's so I'll always remember.

lolly Mar 2nd 2006 4:37 pm

LOL - my wifey has one of a flower on the top of her foot over the metatarsal.. possibly a tad painful!

same here - left foot

CarlM Mar 2nd 2006 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by lolly
same here - left foot

and did it hurt like hell??

lolly Mar 2nd 2006 4:40 pm

and did it hurt like hell??

No it's a case of mind over matter concentrated on the clock on the wall - but was the longest 30 minutes of my life !!!

Eskimo Mar 2nd 2006 5:13 pm

1 Attachment(s)
this was done recently but I have a few - dragon on my back, one on my chest and this (a Koi) on my leg - not finished yet (10+ hours so far) - and yes it bloody hurts :scared:

Sarah Mar 2nd 2006 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by lolly
No it's a case of mind over matter concentrated on the clock on the wall - but was the longest 30 minutes of my life !!!

Mine on my left foot wasn't too bad, the outline was fine but when he was colouring it in it hurt then.

I've had electrolysis and thats a lot worse.

anotherlimey Mar 2nd 2006 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by Eskimo
this was done recently but I have a few - dragon on my back, one on my chest and this (a Koi) on my leg - not finished yet (10+ hours so far) - and yes it bloody hurts :scared:

Can we see a pic of the dragon please?

Just curious.

Not perverted in any shape or form.