Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Got Interview Date!!!

Got Interview Date!!!

Old Dec 28th 2001, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Woooooot! I got my inteview date today for the London Embassy which is Monday 4th February. (I thought they were only Thursday's and Fridays).

Our exact time line is as such with California.

6th October sent forms to California.

First Notice of Action dated 30th October.

Notice of Approval dated 10th December. (I sent in packet 3 forms 3 weeks prior to approval).

Called the London Embassy on 20th December, they said they had my packet 3 forms and the approval from California already!

Called the embassy this morning, the lady said no interview date assigned but to call this afternoon which I have just done and interview date is 4th Feb!!!

*dances!*
Old Dec 28th 2001, 9:53 pm
Mhaley12345

Congrats....hard to believe Feb. will be a year since our interview in London! It is
a breeze.... Good luck!

Old Dec 30th 2001, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Thanks very much!

*hugs*

Sharon
Old Dec 30th 2001, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Harry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the rough

Congrats, Sharon!!!!!!
That is great news! It always cheers me up no end when I hear about other people getting to the end of their wait!
We sent our petition in at almost the same time you guys did, Oct. 9, but since we had to go through TSC, we'll be lucky to get our NOA 2 by Feb. 4, let alone the interview! Oh well, at least it looks like they're scheduling the interviews pretty fast in London these days (I am in England too). Good luck!

-Harry
Old Dec 30th 2001, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Awwww Harry, I shall think of you and wish you the very best

The one thing I learnt was that I did the absolute right thing by requesting and sending in my side of the forms at the same time we started the process, it really made things go quick in that the approval was 10th Dec and they scheduled the interview not 2 weeks later even with Christmas inbetween! Definately the right move!

Best Wishes and Happy New Year!

Sharon