Google Logo

Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:32 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Google Logo

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Happy welcome back to the US of A
Ta matey, everytime I go back there, the worse the place gets, but that's a whole new thread....
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britontour
I see they have made the Google sign in what I assume is braille not sure how a blind persons going to see it or feel it?
I don't think it's for the benefit of the blind. It's probably Google's attempt to recognize the contribution of Louis Braille.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:57 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Ta matey, everytime I go back there, the worse the place gets, but that's a whole new thread....
We ended up in Whorelando for a day over the Hols (The kids wanted to go to Universal Studios against my better judgement) and the place was crawling with lilly white and lobster red chavs sporting Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man U shirts. Bloody awful.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
We ended up in Whorelando for a day over the Hols (The kids wanted to go to Universal Studios against my better judgement) and the place was crawling with lilly white and lobster red chavs sporting Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man U shirts. Bloody awful.
What's wrong with my Boy wearing his Arsenal or England shirt
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:10 am
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Celsius
I don't think it's for the benefit of the blind. It's probably Google's attempt to recognize the contribution of Louis Braille.
Either which way I'm complaining to GOOGLE as the raised bumps are not very easy to read on my PC !!!!!!! lol
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:37 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by britvic
What's wrong with my Boy wearing his Arsenal or England shirt
Er nowt. But it was like being in the Costa Del Beer.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:27 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celsius
Your just too quick for me.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:29 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Your just too quick for me.

especially since it took you over a day to think of a reply
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:43 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chorlton
especially since it took you over a day to think of a reply
Sorry. I managed to find something else to do for a whole day in my usually empty life. Not likely to happen again for a while.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:44 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Sorry. I managed to find something else to do for a whole day in my usually empty life. Not likely to happen again for a while.

Back to work too, huh?
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:48 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Back to work too, huh?
LOL. Back to school. I'm doing the winter session. Nothing too taxing.