Google Logo

Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:31 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Google Logo

I see they have made the Google sign in what I assume is braille not sure how a blind persons going to see it or feel it?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:33 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Google Logo

Originally Posted by britontour
I see they have made the Google sign in what I assume is braille not sure how a blind persons going to see it or feel it?
You have to stick lumps of plasticine on your screen first and it reads 'Happy Birthday Louis Braille'
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:37 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
You have to stick lumps of plasticine on your screen first and it reads 'Happy Birthday Louis Braille'
I was guessing it was to mark some day, just the people who really appreciate braille don't get to see it.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:38 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britontour
I was guessing it was to mark some day, just the people who really appreciate braille don't get to see it.
Yep, it is a bit of a paradox
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:40 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Apparently, it's Louis Braille's birthday today.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Apparently, it's Louis Braille's birthday today.
Keep up, my little republican
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:44 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Keep up, my little republican
slow today...sorry dear!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:47 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread just keeps getting better
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:48 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

slow today...sorry dear!
I guess it goes along with the joke about the Irishman putting 'tippex' on his PC screen or the braille keys on the drive-thru ATM, or the big sign on I-81 in Virginia telling you which way to go for the School for the Blind. !
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:48 pm

slow today...sorry dear!
That's enough about GW, how are you? ....ba boom
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I've alway's wondered how blind people cope with the money over here being as it's all the same size, thought thats why our's back home is different in size note wise.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:21 pm

That's enough about GW, how are you? ....ba boom

You are way too perky - shouldn't you be jet-lagged?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:23 pm

You are way too perky - shouldn't you be jet-lagged?
I'm past the point of no return with that one, running on adrenaline and coffee at the moment
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I'm past the point of no return with that one, running on adrenaline and coffee at the moment
Happy welcome back to the US of A
Old Jan 4th 2006, 3:31 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
I've alway's wondered how blind people cope with the money over here being as it's all the same size, thought thats why our's back home is different in size note wise.
I seem to remember some reference to this in the movie 'Daredevil' as the main character (Ben Affleck) is blind. (Or am I thinking of a different movie?) Anyway, the movie that I saw had the person folding the different bills different ways, of course someone must have told him which ones they were so he could have done that in the first place!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.