Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Goodbye USA!

Goodbye USA!

Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Tinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really niceTinkerbell29 is just really nice
Default Re: Goodbye USA!

Hoorayyyyyyyy!!!! Another Native is coming home!! PS home is where your heart is and I am sending you big hugs and some positive thoughts for a smooth transition at this time.

Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:57 am
Critical Circuits

Terminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of light

Oh PS, this is so sad
I'm so sorry to hear things didn't turn out the way they should have.
I hope everything turns out well for you and Tyler. You'll feel so much better when you have family around to support you.

All the best
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:03 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone! I shall pop into BE whenever I can & update you on how things are going for us. I have found much comfort in my friendships on this board, I have met quite a few of you & plan to meet a few more when you're back in England, you know who you are!!!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Thank you everyone! I shall pop into BE whenever I can & update you on how things are going for us. I have found much comfort in my friendships on this board, I have met quite a few of you & plan to meet a few more when you're back in England, you know who you are!!!
and if you are ever ove Cambridge or Norwich way........ let me know!
x
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:13 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Please do so as we all would like to know you both are doing well. Again sending you my wishes that the transition will be as smooth and non disruptive
as possible for both of you. Hope you both settle down quickly and enjoy the new chapter of your life.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:38 am
Just Joined

doctur is just really nicedoctur is just really nicedoctur is just really nicedoctur is just really nicedoctur is just really nicedoctur is just really nicedoctur is just really nicedoctur is just really nice

I was in the same situation around 4 years ago and chose my career over my family. I still regret it and I still can't go back....

I expected to have a partner who is more understanding. For me, you can make friends anywhere and everywhere there are people but after working hard and sacrificing a lot to get a job so that one can settle down in life is a bit too much to ask.

Besides from my point of view, I worked hard to get a job not because I can play but to look after my wife and kid!!!!