Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Good secondhand car/truck under $5000?

Good secondhand car/truck under $5000?

Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:43 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Good secondhand car/truck under $5000?

Originally Posted by Sally
You forgot to add "present company excepted"
Did I?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 2:41 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRPardoe
Just fine Plonker.

Do I know you? Even my Company's owner calls me by my first name. Last time I checked such a greeting was conspicuously rude.

It's as plain as the nose on your face unless you are as dumb as a rock.

A Manufacturer's Dealer lot will not have a truck as cheap as $5,000. If you buy a used vehicle from a lot at that price it will likely be a "Buy Here - Pay Here" lot. They do not have the best reputation. You will be paying the profit for the lot in the $5,000. You will have no idea what the lot paid for the vehicle and the $5,000 will have a high percentage of profit in it.

If you buy from a private seller you will not be paying dealer profit, you will be talking direct to the actual previous owner, you may get to see service history, etc. etc. etc.
Your right Pardoe, I don't know you, that's why I don't know what your first name is to be able to address you by it, you egocentric prick. Hence the referral to your screen name. I had no idea that was actually your real name, but now I know, I am going to write it all over the toilet paper and make proper use of it.

It's as plain as the nose on your face unless your as dumb as a rock.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 2:48 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Your right Pardoe, I don't know you, that's why I don't know what your first name is to be able to address you by it, you egocentric prick. Hence the referral to your screen name. I had no idea that was actually your real name, but now I know, I am going to write it all over the toilet paper and make proper use of it.

I assumed there was some sort of history between you 2! It's quite common practice to pick part of the user name to address someone, I might call anotherlimey "limey" without meaning to be rude.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 2:51 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

I assumed there was some sort of history between you 2! It's quite common practice to pick part of the user name to address someone, I might call anotherlimey "limey" without meaning to be rude.
Hi sally.

There is no history between us at all that I am aware of.

Any intelligent person will be able to read both of the posts and see who the rude person was.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 3:51 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

ally,

I don't know him and don't want to know him.

If he had any semblance of politeness and did not know my first name he would have said "Mr. Pardoe" in his post.

He has now compounded his appalling manners by confirming that he does not know my first name and therefore was not truncating my "handle" for the sake of brevity but merely for the sake of rudeness.

I suspect that his alter-ego selected an appropriate "handle" for himself because, surely, Rodney is a verified Plonker.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 3:53 am

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker

A cursory glance it my first post on this thread will show you my full name and my phone number.

I have reported your offensive post to the Forum administrators.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 3:55 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

ally,

You not only truncated Sally's name, but left out the most important letter.

How low can you go.

I say you should be whipped
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira

How low can you go.

I shall certainly be reporting this appalling lack of proper respect! Well spotted Elvira!!
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:03 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

I shall certainly be reporting this appalling lack of proper respect! Well spotted Elvira!!

On second thought, maybe whipping is too good for him.

He might enjoy it too much

Any suggestions, Extraterrestial Knitter?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:06 am
Account Closed

On second thought, maybe whipping is too good for him.

He might enjoy it too much

Any suggestions, Extraterrestial Knitter?
A spell working for Mr Scrooge on Christmas Eve.

Ma'am.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:07 am

How low can you go.

Who's been talking about my personal proclivities ?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:09 am
Homebody

A spell working for Mr Scrooge on Christmas Eve.

Ma'am.

What about tasking him to teach manners and etiquette to Rush? :scared:
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:09 am
Homebody

Who's been talking about my personal proclivities ?

That kind of thing doesn't get past me
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:10 am
Account Closed

What about tasking him to teach manners and etiquette to Rush? :scared:
Now you could sell tickets for that
Old Nov 25th 2006, 4:13 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

How low can you go.

How do you know he wasn't refering to her as an ally the might have a secret tryst going on maybe Sally's got extra beef on order to make her breasts grow eh? eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.