Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon

Old Nov 21st 2010, 8:40 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon

Howdy all. Wow. You haven't forgotten us lol. I am touched. Well, it is bed time here so I wont stay long. But quickly, all is well. Mrs Molly Malone and Step Sod are happy in old Blighty. We are working so not starving and I am doing a degree in software engineering around work and family life.

I am going to try to get in next summer for a vacation, but as a lot of you know that may be tricky. Especially as I will be trying to do it properly this time haw haw. But I have a friendly immigration lawyer in Michigan who always helps and advices without charge, which is very nice of her. So, you never know, I may see US soil again if I am lucky. Not overly hopeful but if I have learned anything this last couple of years it is that nothing is done without trying.

Well you lovely bunch. I miss you all and I will be less of a stranger. A lot of you kept me sane while I was over there so thanks for that.

Is Mozoo still around? Can somebody give her my email? If so, inbox me (as we of the facebook generation say ha ha) and I will provide my home email

By for now daytimers. Its bed for the Sods
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 12:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Howdy all. Wow. You haven't forgotten us lol. I am touched. Well, it is bed time here so I wont stay long. But quickly, all is well. Mrs Molly Malone and Step Sod are happy in old Blighty. We are working so not starving and I am doing a degree in software engineering around work and family life.

I am going to try to get in next summer for a vacation, but as a lot of you know that may be tricky. Especially as I will be trying to do it properly this time haw haw. But I have a friendly immigration lawyer in Michigan who always helps and advices without charge, which is very nice of her. So, you never know, I may see US soil again if I am lucky. Not overly hopeful but if I have learned anything this last couple of years it is that nothing is done without trying.

Well you lovely bunch. I miss you all and I will be less of a stranger. A lot of you kept me sane while I was over there so thanks for that.

Is Mozoo still around? Can somebody give her my email? If so, inbox me (as we of the facebook generation say ha ha) and I will provide my home email

By for now daytimers. Its bed for the Sods
Here you are you Silly Sod.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=15809
Old Nov 28th 2010, 11:37 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Thank you Jersey. I see you remain as lovely and helpful as ever
Old Nov 28th 2010, 12:03 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi