British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/good-evening-morning-afternoon-694147/)

Silly Sod Nov 19th 2010 3:44 pm

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon

Howdy former ex-pat buddies,

The Silliest of Sods is still alive and kicking for anybody who cares. We are happily living in recession hit Britain and feeling glad we are not living in recession hit Michigan. Though I miss the old place everyday. Anywbody who recalls the Sod, please feel free to say hi - missing ya guys (a bit, obviously not enough to make regular appearances ha ha) :)

tonrob Nov 19th 2010 3:47 pm

Re: Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon

Originally Posted by Silly Sod (Post 8992015)

The Silliest of Sods is still alive and kicking for anybody who cares. We are happily living in recession hit Britain and feeling glad we are not living in recession hit Michigan. Though I miss the old place everyday. Anywbody who recalls the Sod, please feel free to say hi - missing ya guys (a bit, obviously not enough to make regular appearances ha ha) :)

Yay! It's the Sodster! How the devil are you? You've been missed. :)

Sally Redux Nov 19th 2010 4:08 pm

Good to see you! Hang around!

Rete Nov 19th 2010 4:29 pm

Hi there Sod

So glad to see your post. Hope all is well back in the homeland that you and the family are settled in for a long winter's nap with a cupboard full of your favorite crisps, hobnobs and other things.

zargof Nov 19th 2010 5:30 pm

Good to see you. Have you opened that Taco Bell yet?

Tarkak9 Nov 19th 2010 5:39 pm

Stone the crows!!

with the stench of the recession, it seems there should be a revamp of Dream Academy's Life in a Northern Town...

lisag8070 Nov 19th 2010 8:37 pm

glad to hear your all happy..

its not all bad being home is it..:thumbsup:

now grab your brew and a packet of hob nobs and stay awhile..

fatbrit Nov 19th 2010 9:04 pm

Hey!

Mrs. Silly Sod a British citizen, yet?

MsElui Nov 19th 2010 9:10 pm

hiya silly! good to see you pop back in :) Hope its not so long next time.

Jerseygirl Nov 19th 2010 9:44 pm

Still a Silly Sod eh? ;)

Where's Molly?

Moonshadow_Girl Nov 19th 2010 10:23 pm

I'm sorry... Who are you again? :p

bevinva Nov 20th 2010 12:19 am

Good to see you on here again, even if it's just to let us know you're OK.

Kaffy Mintcake Nov 20th 2010 3:39 am

Hey there, don't be a stranger, we like you!!! :)

Scouse Express Nov 20th 2010 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake (Post 8992972)
we like you!!! :)

Don't Push It!

Jim.

Sue Nov 20th 2010 11:59 pm

Hi Ya,

Nice to see you back, how are things going?