Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Good day .... bad day :-(

Wikiposts

Good day .... bad day :-(

Old Oct 31st 2006, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good day .... bad day :-(

I had a shit day today that started out good, but it wasn't as bad for me as one poor guy.
I went to a crappy place in Merrimack street, Lawrence MA, arrived an hour early and got unloaded right away ... GOOD START.
I went down to Boston (Bunker hill) for a reload and got there ahead of time, was put right on a door to load and handed my ticket to the fork lift guy, then sat in the cab and waited ... and waited .... and waited.... and waited I then decided to lay in the sleeper and dozed off only to wake an hour later to find that the contents of my trailer amounted to NOTHING ! ZERO ! ZILCH ! I wandered to the office and asked why after 2 hours nothing had gone on my trailer and the bloke said he was sorry, he had forgot and would get someone right on it. After 15 minutes a guy arrived on another fork lift and asked for my ticket ? "I gave it to the other guy" I tald him.
"What other guy ?"
"The one who was on the forklift 2 hours ago"
"OH .... He was run down by a truck about then and is in hospital"
"Well get down the hospital and get my f**kin ticket"

Poor man
Old Nov 1st 2006, 2:21 am
Northern git

Wiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to allWiganer is a name known to all
Default Re: Good day .... bad day :-(

Dang, hope the guy is ok
Old Nov 1st 2006, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good day .... bad day :-(

Originally Posted by Wiganer
Dang, hope the guy is ok
I would think so ........ He is Puerto riccan ! You can shoot them ten times and they keep going