Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY!!

THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY!!

Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY!!

What's the best or worsed chat up lines you either used or heard?

What one's worked on you?

What one's just made you laugh?

What one's have you had a witty reply/put down to?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:43 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY!!

"Do you sleep on your stomach"? No
"Can I?"

"Do you know the difference between a Cock and a Chicken leg?" No
"Wanna come on a picnic?"

"Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. She'd like your phone number. She wants to know where she can get a hold of me in the morning."

(Use index finger to call someone over then say) "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand."

"Miss, If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"

For US ladies:
"Do you have any English in you?" No
"Do you want some?"

(Such a bad memory I had to google those)

Last edited by rushman; Oct 11th 2005 at 6:52 am.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

sprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rushman
"Do you sleep on your stomach"? No
"Can I?"

"Do you know the difference between a Cock and a Chicken leg?" No
"Wanna come on a picnic?"

"Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. She'd like your phone number. She wants to know where she can get a hold of me in the morning."

(Use index finger to call someone over then say) "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand."

"Miss, If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"

For US ladies:
"Do you have any English in you?" No
"Do you want some?"

(Such a bad memory I had to google those)

They are poor lol if a bloke said them to me, granted I would probably laugh at one or two of them, but they wouldn't pull me with them just like they wouldn't pull me with

''get your coat you have pulled''
''Go on....Treat yourself''

or any of the the other dodgy ones lol
Old Oct 11th 2005, 1:47 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone remember Sid the Sexist?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Anyone remember Sid the Sexist?
Straight out of Viz
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:00 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really think that chat-up lines are really supposed to work, they are used mostly to innitiate a conversation, that sometimes leads to leaving together! I love to hear them, most of them are hill-hairy-arse, although I've never had an decent ones said to me here, just hi, what's your name? How pathetic! I think I will start answering that one...the wife! Why do most men not bother to look at your finger for a ring? They spend enough time watching & trying to pluck up the courage to come over, they should do it then!!! When they do finally get the balls to come over, I tell them I'm married, they look at my hand & make out as if I were hiding it! Silly boys!

I did have a really good one recently, I was in a club & a guy came up & stuck out his left hand for me to shake, so obviously, I had to give him my left hand back. He then turned it to see if I had a ring on, saw my wedding ring, brought my hand up to his face, kissed it, smiled at me & then walked away...not a word, now that was smoothhhh!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Partystar
I did have a really good one recently, I was in a club & a guy came up & stuck out his left hand for me to shake, so obviously, I had to give him my left hand back. He then turned it to see if I had a ring on, saw my wedding ring, brought my hand up to his face, kissed it, smiled at me & then walked away...not a word, now that was smoothhhh!

Did you check he hadnt swallowed the diamonds off your engement ring?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

friend of mine @ newcastle uni uttered the imortal words

"fancy a f**k"

it worked.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:45 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I also wonder why some men feel they have to talk a woman into having sex with them, some of us are just out looking for a shag too!!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

"all my mates want to **** your mate but but I want to **** you " it worked this thread is going to get moved ....I give it an hour ..
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

janj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the rough

I worked with a guy in England who met his wife 20 years ago at a disco. He danced with her all evening then charmed her with this comment: "You don't sweat much for a fat lass". Smooth talker.......
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Partystar
I also wonder why some men feel they have to talk a woman into having sex with them, some of us are just out looking for a shag too!!!!!!!
Does your hubby know this? (And what time are you free?)

Its a tradition or an old charter or something.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
"all my mates want to **** your mate but but I want to **** you " it worked
might I just add that wasn't on me, I'm not quite that easy..
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:24 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodsey
might I just add that wasn't on me, I'm not quite that easy..
make him buy you a few drinks first did you?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
make him buy you a few drinks first did you?
exactly..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.