Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Gone Fishing!

Gone Fishing!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:30 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Cool Gone Fishing!

Not really... I wouldn't know one end of a fish from the other unless it was fried and on news paper.

But, I do have to step down from my Moderator responsibilities (few as they are ô¿~) -- I have found that in the past 2 weeks I've been rushed off my feetf.

The kids are all in different sports, some on 4 legs, some on 2 ?!?!?

I go to the gym for an hour every morning (a NO men gym) and have gotten into a really nice routine. -- A close friend (also British is moving closer to me in Feb and having her second baby in March) -- So I feel I am at the end of my journey to find a "Brit in CT"

Thanks to everyone that was patient during my search too. I may have swamped the expat online comunity for requests of at least one person that knew what I was saying, or what I meant when I said it! -- Now I feel I have found that and also gained a greater apreciation of my not so British friends!

I'll be staying in touch -- e-mail me if I don't!

As a follow up to last years success at quitting smoking I've dedicated this year to health and wellness. Both mental and physical!

Please don't forget to send new CT Brits my way!

Love and smoooooooooooooooooooooches Brigie xoxoxoxoxoxo
Old Jan 15th 2004, 7:05 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I had noticed you haven't been here much lately and was worried that maybe you'd got a life. I'm gutted to hear the terrible news that it really is true. Come back once in a while won't you?
Old Jan 15th 2004, 7:36 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

I'm sure I'll pop in at least once a week! =)

PM me your phone number again... I have Optimum Voice and don't have to pay Long distnace charges!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

So do we get to vote on your successor?
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:21 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pimpbot
So do we get to vote on your successor?
And how do you suppose we find someone fair and impartial on this forum?!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gone Fishing!

We'll all miss you Bridgie but happy that you've taken a step forward with your life and found another local Brit and also gotten into the fitness thing (gawd i wish i had the energy for that!)

Take care hun, and please keep in touch

Hugggs Jan
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:33 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tony_2003
And how do you suppose we find someone fair and impartial on this forum?!

Why even discuss it? You know it's going to have to be Patrick.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 10:37 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

Won't be the same without you Brigie, please hop on every now and again.

I have you to thank for reviving my Sindy memories!!