Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Going to Jail?

Wikiposts

Going to Jail?

Old Nov 1st 2008, 7:38 am
There's always One.

component is just really nicecomponent is just really nicecomponent is just really nicecomponent is just really nicecomponent is just really nicecomponent is just really nicecomponent is just really nicecomponent is just really nice
Default Re: Going to Jail?

i have read a lot of very informative posts on this subject at metafilter - just don't ask me why!

here is a link from which you will find a few more - very interesting reading and hopefully applicable to your predicament. remember to cough when they ask you to bend over and separate your cheeks!

http://ask.metafilter.com/103463/Wha...stay-in-county
Old Nov 1st 2008, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YankeemovingAbroad
Still hanging around,but true to my word if Obama loses I will move to Europe.
Why didn't you leave when Bush was elected? Just curious. Are you able to just up and move to Europe legally?

Edited to say - sorry for the hijack - feel free to reply in your original thread about leaving if Obama lost vs. here.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 2:09 am
Banned

Location: Orlando,Florida,living in Buckinghamshire for next 6 weeks.
YankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Why didn't you leave when Bush was elected? Just curious. Are you able to just up and move to Europe legally?

Edited to say - sorry for the hijack - feel free to reply in your original thread about leaving if Obama lost vs. here.
I'm a registered Republican but I never thought Bush would be a good choice for president.It was my opinion then and now that he simply rode his father's good name to the White House.

Bush jr never made me feel that he was capable of understanding the complicated issues that a president must grasp and solve.I did my research about him and after doing so he left me with the impression that he was a spoiled rich kid who later performed poorly in college while spending most of those formative years being a frat boy parting his ass off.

I didn't leave the country when Bush W. was elected because the worse of his presidency had yet to occur .I would not find my country a wise investment of my time if we were to elect another version of Bush in the form of McCain.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 2:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have had 8 years to think about it....
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 3:06 am
Banned

YankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
You have had 8 years to think about it....
The worse of the Bush Admin occured 8 years ago? More like 4-5 years ago to present day..
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

The worse of the Bush Admin occured 8 years ago? More like 4-5 years ago to present day..
Couldn't you please do this on your own thread? It has nothing to do with the OPs issue...
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Couldn't you please do this on your own thread? It has nothing to do with the OPs issue...
To be fair he wasn't the first one to take the thread off topic.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surly
To be fair he wasn't the first one to take the thread off topic.
True, which is why I just asked him please.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute

True, which is why I just asked him please.
Well the thread has pretty much run it's course, and most of the advice is rubbish anyway.

I might PM the OP with some expert advice.

Last edited by surly; Nov 2nd 2008 at 8:56 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well the thread has pretty much run it's course, and most of the advice is rubbish anyway.

I might PM the OP with some expert advice.
Hmmm... expert are you? Do tell...
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Probably not wise to discuss past indiscretions on a public forum.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Probably not wise to discuss past indiscretions on a public forum.
Oh, now you're just teasing me
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:59 am
Banned

Please don't ask others to not go off topic while you are going off topic!! lol
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't ask others to not go off topic while you are going off topic!! lol
Do as I say not as I do.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Do as I say not as I do.
I was waiting for a childish reply and there you appeared

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.