Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Going home for Christmas!

Going home for Christmas!

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 8:04 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light
Default Going home for Christmas!

Funny how I still refer to England as "home", even though I've been away for over five years and have no intention of ever moving back permanently.

Anyway, I'm very happy that I was able to find a flight home for Christmas for around $600. That's cheap for flights at that time of year! I'm looking forward to a traditional English Christmas with my family and friends back home. The downside is that hubby can't come with me again since he's working as a contractor and doesn't get paid for vacations. So we'll have to celebrate our Christmas before I leave.

I found my flight on www.britishairways.com - incidentally today is the last day they're offering their reduced flight prices!

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 1:36 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going home for Christmas!

Hi

My son is going back to the UK to visit his dad for New Year leaving on 28th Dec and returning 12th Jan for $390. That was with the British Airways three day sale that ends tonight. A good price we thought.

Maggie

Originally posted by tinaflorida
Funny how I still refer to England as "home", even though I've been away for over five years and have no intention of ever moving back permanently.

Anyway, I'm very happy that I was able to find a flight home for Christmas for around $600. That's cheap for flights at that time of year! I'm looking forward to a traditional English Christmas with my family and friends back home. The downside is that hubby can't come with me again since he's working as a contractor and doesn't get paid for vacations. So we'll have to celebrate our Christmas before I leave.

I found my flight on www.britishairways.com - incidentally today is the last day they're offering their reduced flight prices!

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Going home for Christmas!

Great deals out there. I am going the 17th coming back the 27th for New York to London for $350 including tax on BA.

(not the current sale, I bought about 3 weeks ago - can't find that price now!)
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 1:55 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been back to England in years. If NBC ever get round to processing my Advance Parole, I'd love to pop back and see mum and dad over Xmas.