Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Going to a game...What to expect: Part2

Going to a game...What to expect: Part2

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:59 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Going to a game...What to expect: Part2

After my (rather drunken) introduction into American Football at the weekend tonight I get to go see The Denver Nuggets take on the LA Lakers in the NBA. Any red hot tips on how to guarantee enjoyment? Form an orderly line....
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:19 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to a game...What to expect: Part2

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
After my (rather drunken) introduction into American Football at the weekend tonight I get to go see The Denver Nuggets take on the LA Lakers in the NBA. Any red hot tips on how to guarantee enjoyment? Form an orderly line....

Sit courtside and trade insults with the opposing players, ala Spike Lee. Remind Kobe what a naughty boy he was when he was in Colorado before.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

After my (rather drunken) introduction into American Football at the weekend tonight I get to go see The Denver Nuggets take on the LA Lakers in the NBA. Any red hot tips on how to guarantee enjoyment?

Jesus!! You are a glutton for punishment aren't ya?
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

just look at the cheerleaders....the NBA is going into the toilet
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by psb182
just look at the cheerleaders....the NBA is going into the toilet

Going???
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:37 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to see my first Ice Hockey match this weekend, Philadelphia Flyers v Atlanta Thrashers...... I'll let you now.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I'm off to see my first Ice Hockey match this weekend, Philadelphia Flyers v Atlanta Thrashers...... I'll let you now.

Hockey is brilliant to watch live.....I don't care for it on TV that much but live it really is a great night out.....you will have a great time I am sure
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:44 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
Jesus!! You are a glutton for punishment aren't ya?
No, just don't like to turn down a freebie. Another corporate schmooze? Aw g'wan then!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

No, just don't like to turn down a freebie. Another corporate schmooze? Aw g'wan then!!
Fair play...I could suffer it for the freebie value too I suppose.