Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Going back to England for a week

Going back to England for a week

Old Aug 12th 2005, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Going back to England for a week

I'll say hello to England for you all. We are going back for a week tomorrow and I already planned my Brit Fix thoroughly. It's been over a year since my last visit (and the first visit since I got properly sorted out over here)

I'm looking forward to going to all of my old regulars...

Theakstons... Oh god, how I miss Theakstons!!!
Jennings... I hope that some day they look at exporting the stuff. That's the problem with Real Ale, it doesn't travel well. Sneck Lifter.
Tetley Smooth... Yeah
Worthingtons Best Bitter... Pure nectar
John Smiths Smooth... I would do time for a beer right now!!

If it wasn't for the funeral that made this trip necessary it would be great.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 6:17 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going back to England for a week

Originally Posted by CitySimon
I'll say hello to England for you all. We are going back for a week tomorrow and I already planned my Brit Fix thoroughly. It's been over a year since my last visit (and the first visit since I got properly sorted out over here)

I'm looking forward to going to all of my old regulars...

Theakstons... Oh god, how I miss Theakstons!!!
Jennings... I hope that some day they look at exporting the stuff. That's the problem with Real Ale, it doesn't travel well. Sneck Lifter.
Tetley Smooth... Yeah
Worthingtons Best Bitter... Pure nectar
John Smiths Smooth... I would do time for a beer right now!!

If it wasn't for the funeral that made this trip necessary it would be great.
Not even a mention of Chicken madras and Keema Naan? LOL

Have a great trip - sorry its under such circumstances.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going back to England for a week

Originally Posted by CarlM
Not even a mention of Chicken madras and Keema Naan? LOL

Have a great trip - sorry its under such circumstances.
Yeah, the wife is looking forward to the curries! They make me yoff personally (TMI?)