Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Go Hillary!!!!

Go Hillary!!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:39 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go Hillary!!!!

Originally Posted by krizzy
I was a big Hillary fan for ages... not so sure now....but I'm for anyone who is not John Kerry....
I think that in order to survive politically Hillary has made some concessions .... become more moderate. This doesn't bother me because in the years since I've been interested in politics - I've undergone a similar change myself. When we're young and idealistic it's easy to be a liberal and want to save the world... but as you get older and the harsh realities of life settle in - you become just as excited about saving yourself as you once were about saving the world. So I now fall somewhere in the middle of the Democratic party - much like her.

I was listening to Obama on CNN last night. He's another great mind - I so enjoy a politician that can actually formulate thoughts and speak at the same time.

I would just love to see an intellectual in office again. I'm tired of my country being considered a joke on the international front. Having a president that is actually curious and interested in the world outside his own tiny circle - would put us in a much safer and respectable position immediately.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:53 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I'm tired of my country being considered a joke on the international front.
not that I want to get into it with you
but that's my main doubts reservations with Hilary so far, the idea that Bill will be there as well. This nation was a laughing arena for the international community and still is when cigar cutters etc come up. The thought of having to go through all that again scares me
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:56 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

being a laughing stock because you were caught with your pants down is different to being a laughing stock because you're a gung ho hillbilly trigger happy meglomaniac.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:58 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I would just love to see an intellectual in office again.
Bugger me Leslie I hadn't realised you were old enough to have seen one.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:00 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
being a laughing stock because you were caught with your pants down is different to being a laughing stock because you're a gung ho hillbilly trigger happy meglomaniac.
It's still a laughing stock! There are other candidates (hopefully) that will not be a laughing stock on either front.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:01 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
not that I want to get into it with you
but that's my main doubts reservations with Hilary so far, the idea that Bill will be there as well. This nation was a laughing arena for the international community and still is when cigar cutters etc come up. The thought of having to go through all that again scares me
Not me. I seriously doubt that we'll catch Hillary giving anybody a blow job.

FWIW - I'd be more willing to have a philandering first spouse than the circle of death cabinet that surrounds the present POTUS. He certainly hasn't hurt her one bit in New York.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:01 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

It's still a laughing stock! There are other candidates (hopefully) that will not be a laughing stock on either front.
it was a laugh, I'll admit.

fortunately, no-one died as a result of Clintons bad choices with Monica.

Last edited by Manc; Nov 8th 2006 at 4:13 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:02 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Thydney
Bugger me Leslie I hadn't realised you were old enough to have seen one.
I haven't seen one in six years.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:04 pm

Not me. I seriously doubt that we'll catch Hillary giving anybody a blow job.

FWIW - I'd be more willing to have a philandering first spouse than the circle of death cabinet that surrounds the present POTUS. He certainly hasn't hurt her one bit in New York.

though a bored Bill could be wandering around the white house doing any secretaries that he may come across

that's cause she wisely distanced herself very soon after running in New York, the sad case is the white house is a lot smaller and for political reasons he'd probably have to live there.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:06 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen one in sixty years.

just correcting your typo
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:11 pm
WTF?

though a bored Bill could be wandering around the white house doing any secretaries that he may come across

that's cause she wisely distanced herself very soon after running in New York, the sad case is the white house is a lot smaller and for political reasons he'd probably have to live there.
Did you know that before 9-11 Laura Bush spent very little time living in the White House? She was available for state functions, etc. but for the most part lived in Texas. After 9-11 the circle of death pressured her to actually live with her husband for appearance sake.

So, unless we're attacked again Hillary could send Bill of to live somewhere else - so he wouldn't get under foot (or up any skirts) on her watch.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:19 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Did you know that before 9-11 Laura Bush spent very little time living in the White House? She was available for state functions, etc. but for the most part lived in Texas. After 9-11 the circle of death pressured her to actually live with her husband for appearance sake.

So, unless we're attacked again Hillary could send Bill of to live somewhere else - so he wouldn't get under foot (or up any skirts) on her watch.
But what would he be if Hillary won?

First Gentleman of the United States?
First Husband?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:20 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by dan_alford
But what would he be if Hillary won?

First Gentleman of the United States?
First Husband?
The First Squeeze
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:21 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

The First Squeeze
No, that would be what he did to the first intern he found
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:21 pm

If she has it in writing OK then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.