Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Go Hillary!!!!

Go Hillary!!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:32 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go Hillary!!!!

Originally Posted by Ray
And some countries would not even deal with a female president ...
Eh?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:35 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
I'm not sure we can blame the Clintons entirely for the healthcare reform debacle. Yes, Bill could have been more decisive in that regard, ...
They were decisive, too decisive. tried to pass it too quickly.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Go Hillary!!!!

Originally Posted by Leslie66
She always brings emotional responses.

I think she's fantastic and I'd love to see her as my President.

I'm now opening the floor to a comprehensive discussion of Hillary Clinton.
She WON! Good for her!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:36 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect that she won't make it because a large proportion of women won't vote for her. As sad as this is, there are still a lot of women in middle America, who have been indoctrinated to believe that men should head the family.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:41 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You're right, unfortunately. I personally know two of them. One is a relative, egads and the other a good friend who took up with a opportunist after her hubby's death who is more interested in her stock portfolio then her all because she never had to do a thing but look good and take care of the house and kids and can't live without a man heading the family.

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
I suspect that she won't make it because a large proportion of women won't vote for her. As sad as this is, there are still a lot of women in middle America, who have been indoctrinated to believe that men should head the family.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:13 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
She always brings emotional responses.

I think she's fantastic and I'd love to see her as my President.
Why????? Apart from supporting her solely for being a female, no-one in this thread has said what she stands for or why they would vote for her. The only one to recount any political history is Jen in post # 39.
Would most people vote here just because she stirs emotion as Leslie states ( which Hitler also did quite well).
Why are we voting for her, what does she stand for?!?!?!?!?!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:14 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
They were decisive, too decisive. tried to pass it too quickly.
That was nearly 10 years ago, what's been done since?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:16 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Why????? Apart from supporting her solely for being a female, no-one in this thread has said what she stands for or why they would vote for her. The only one to recount any political history is Jen in post # 39.
Would most people vote here just because she stirs emotion as Leslie states ( which Hitler also did quite well).
Why are we voting for her, what does she stand for?!?!?!?!?!
completely agree with you. She seems to dodge most questions no one can find out what she actually stands for.
I couldn't care less if she is a woman or not (why are americans so stupid just to vote for or not cause she's a woman ) what about the issues that is all anyone should vote on.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:18 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
That was nearly 10 years ago, what's been done since?
nowt.........Healthcare has escaltated out of control.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Tom:

Reduced healthcare costs
Pro-choice
Pro-gay marriage
Anti-war

IMO her presidency will be more geared toward the citizens/family needs and less of the power politics that we've seen for the past 6 years.

We can look forward to some attention and funding being paid toward schooling, job corps, daycare, healthcare, family leave, head start etc. Things that effect all of us.

If you want to know what she stands for - Read her books or her many published legal papers. I've been following her career since before Bill was elected president. She's is a highly respected legal mind in the south - even right wingers will tell you she knows her stuff - even if they hate her.

I'm proud of her as a woman.......But I'd vote for her because she deserves my vote.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:18 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I was a big Hillary fan for ages... not so sure now....but I'm for anyone who is not John Kerry....
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:22 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
I was a big Hillary fan for ages... not so sure now....but I'm for anyone who is not John Kerry....

<<<sigh>>>

Sad state of the Democratic party if it has come to that...
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:28 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

<<<sigh>>>

Sad state of the Democratic party if it has come to that...
Thought Kerry was out now (well news commentators think so ) of the running for president. Because of his recent comments.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:29 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Eh?
Muslim
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by Thydney
Muslim
never thought of that!
If we want to have a diplomatic solution or just have talks in the middle east, not a good idea to have someone who no one will talk to as president! Or at least make an excuse for not talking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.