Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Go Hillary!!!!

Go Hillary!!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:43 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Go Hillary!!!!

She always brings emotional responses.

I think she's fantastic and I'd love to see her as my President.

I'm now opening the floor to a comprehensive discussion of Hillary Clinton.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go Hillary!!!!

Originally Posted by Leslie66
She always brings emotional responses.
I think she's fantastic and I'd love to see her as my President.
I'm now opening the floor to a comprehensive discussion of Hillary Clinton.
Horrible slimy ugly old cow ....
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:46 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I like her
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:55 am
Just Joined

twelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to alltwelfthimam is a name known to all

umm, i think she is a 'power' seeker. recently (past few yrs) she is very careful to not state anything too contrary to what middle america thinks, hence she supported and still supports the iraq war. she definetely hopes to court the center-right. as for president, whether she goes for it or not (and she has said she won't), i don't see america voting for a woman in 2008. maybe as vice though.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:01 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twelfthimam
umm, i think she is a 'power' seeker. recently (past few yrs) she is very careful to not state anything too contrary to what middle america thinks, hence she supported and still supports the iraq war. she definetely hopes to court the center-right. as for president, whether she goes for it or not (and she has said she won't), i don't see america voting for a woman in 2008. maybe as vice though.
Well any politician is a power seeker and I dont see that her being a woman is the issue.

I like her by the way.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:01 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
I like her
She's very bright ... I like her too.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:05 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Fandamntastic woman!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:06 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

So is it a woman thing ? Men are more concerned about her looks! Sorry Ray
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:14 am
WTF?

I don't really think it's just about how Hillary looks. BE FAIR - She's certainly not some hideous monstrosity. She's a woman in later mid-life and certainly looks great on EVERY level.

I think that some BE men find her threatening ..... they are normally the older male posters among us. Many of the younger "hipper" male posters think she's quite fab.

Anyhoo .... it's always a fun debate.

Carry on ....
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
So is it a woman thing ? Men are more concerned about her looks! Sorry Ray
Easy way to dismiss a powerful woman.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:18 am
WTF?

If she runs for President ..... I may just sell the farm and go on the campaign trail
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie66
If she runs for President ..... I may just sell the farm and go on the campaign trail
she needs ya!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:20 am

I think a lot of men have never experienced working for smart, savvy women. I have had the privilege of working for many so do not have that prejudice.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:22 am
Account Closed

I think a lot of men have never experienced working for smart, savvy women. I have had the privilege of working for many so do not have that prejudice.
I'm feeling the Girl Power on here
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:23 am
WTF?

Yeah, even if I didn't like them I still came away learning from them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.