British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Go Hillary!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/go-hillary-406735/)

Leslie Nov 8th 2006 2:43 am

Go Hillary!!!!

She always brings emotional responses. :D

I think she's fantastic and I'd love to see her as my President. :p

I'm now opening the floor to a comprehensive discussion of Hillary Clinton. :cool:

Ray Nov 8th 2006 2:44 am

Re: Go Hillary!!!!

Originally Posted by Leslie66
She always brings emotional responses. :D
I think she's fantastic and I'd love to see her as my President. :p
I'm now opening the floor to a comprehensive discussion of Hillary Clinton. :cool:

Horrible slimy ugly old cow ....

Sally Nov 8th 2006 2:46 am

I like her

twelfthimam Nov 8th 2006 2:55 am

umm, i think she is a 'power' seeker. recently (past few yrs) she is very careful to not state anything too contrary to what middle america thinks, hence she supported and still supports the iraq war. she definetely hopes to court the center-right. as for president, whether she goes for it or not (and she has said she won't), i don't see america voting for a woman in 2008. maybe as vice though.

Jaxbar Nov 8th 2006 3:01 am

Originally Posted by twelfthimam
umm, i think she is a 'power' seeker. recently (past few yrs) she is very careful to not state anything too contrary to what middle america thinks, hence she supported and still supports the iraq war. she definetely hopes to court the center-right. as for president, whether she goes for it or not (and she has said she won't), i don't see america voting for a woman in 2008. maybe as vice though.

Well any politician is a power seeker and I dont see that her being a woman is the issue.

I like her by the way.

Leslie Nov 8th 2006 3:01 am

Originally Posted by Sally
I like her

She's very bright ... I like her too. :)

Kate2112 Nov 8th 2006 3:05 am

Fandamntastic woman!

Jaxbar Nov 8th 2006 3:06 am

So is it a woman thing ? Men are more concerned about her looks! Sorry Ray

Leslie Nov 8th 2006 3:14 am

I don't really think it's just about how Hillary looks. BE FAIR - She's certainly not some hideous monstrosity. She's a woman in later mid-life and certainly looks great on EVERY level.

I think that some BE men find her threatening ..... they are normally the older male posters among us. :p Many of the younger "hipper" male posters think she's quite fab. :cool:

Anyhoo .... it's always a fun debate.

Carry on ....

Sally Nov 8th 2006 3:15 am

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
So is it a woman thing ? Men are more concerned about her looks! Sorry Ray

Easy way to dismiss a powerful woman.

Leslie Nov 8th 2006 3:18 am

If she runs for President ..... I may just sell the farm and go on the campaign trail :D

Sally Nov 8th 2006 3:19 am

Originally Posted by Leslie66
If she runs for President ..... I may just sell the farm and go on the campaign trail :D

she needs ya!

Jaxbar Nov 8th 2006 3:20 am

I think a lot of men have never experienced working for smart, savvy women. I have had the privilege of working for many so do not have that prejudice.

Sally Nov 8th 2006 3:22 am

I think a lot of men have never experienced working for smart, savvy women. I have had the privilege of working for many so do not have that prejudice.

I'm feeling the Girl Power on here :cool:

Leslie Nov 8th 2006 3:23 am

Yeah, even if I didn't like them I still came away learning from them. :cool: