Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

'Gimme Gimme Gimme' BBC America

'Gimme Gimme Gimme' BBC America

Old Jun 10th 2004, 1:29 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default 'Gimme Gimme Gimme' BBC America

I was doing a search on BBC America today to see if the show Gimme Gimme Gimme may be coming on.

I found a page that had it's info but it doesn't say if or when it has been on.

Has it already been on here or am I the only one that would love to watch this show again?
Attached Thumbnails 'Gimme Gimme Gimme' BBC America-gimme_gimme_gimme_banner.jpg  
Old Jun 12th 2004, 2:09 pm
Brit'n'TX

Personally, I enjoy BBC America most of the time (apart from Lawrence Llewellyn Bowman and those annoying intros by Robson Green, whose brightest moment was probably "Soldier, Soldier!) but, if they dare to air "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme", I shall vote with my feet!!!

I caught it once in England before we moved over here and all I can say is it brings British "comedy" down to US levels ... in which case, it is far better suited to one of the network channels!

Old Jun 12th 2004, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Then u have no sense of humour. Gimme Gimme Gimme is one of the funniest shows of the 90s, Linda was from protsmouth, I keep wondering if Bridgie was her relative ?
Old Jun 12th 2004, 3:12 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Then u have no sense of humour. Gimme Gimme Gimme is one of the funniest shows of the 90s, Linda was from protsmouth, I keep wondering if Bridgie was her relative ?
You may have noticed I was careful to make sure that I only expressed my personal opinion and in no way told "rincewind" that he had "no sense of humour" because he liked the programme in question - a sense of humour is unique to each individual and we all find different things amusing.

My first day here and already I am reminded how much more polite and non-judgemental the americans are. And here was I wondering what the things are I DON'T miss about Blighty.

Old Jun 12th 2004, 3:49 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX

My first day here and already I am reminded how much more polite and non-judgemental the americans are.
You moved to different america to me then
Old Jun 12th 2004, 3:51 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally posted by Patrick
You moved to different america to me then
Thank the Lord for small mercies ....

Old Jun 13th 2004, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

edwords is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX

My first day here and already I am reminded how much more polite and non-judgemental the americans are.
Attached Thumbnails 'Gimme Gimme Gimme' BBC America-rush.jpg  
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:00 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

My first day here and already I am reminded how much more polite and non-judgemental the americans are. And here was I wondering what the things are I DON'T miss about Blighty.
Try living in racist Georgia

I only expressed my personal opinion and in no way told "rincewind" that he had "no sense of humour
No offence taken, we all have different tastes. 90% of Comedy Central is crap to me. I prefer a good George Carlin or Lewis Black stand up routine any day of the week.