Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

This is getting fücking stupid now

Wikiposts

This is getting fücking stupid now

Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:06 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Patrick
Oh for god's sake, just bend over and take it like a man!
Oooh Patrick - I didn't know you cared!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 2:10 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

(Steering the thread back on topic

Janet Jackson interviewed by the boring bastard Letterman.
Says "Jesus" and get's bleeped.
Read the news item here

It just never ends !
She scratches her nose - the picture is blurred.
She smiles at someone - camera cuts away.

JJ will also be live on Good Morning America (breakfast TV) this coming Friday. They only have a 5 second delay so that bloke better be fast with that finger when she says "Hello."
Old Mar 30th 2004, 2:55 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Well I admit that I was offended by Janet Jackson's boob. Not because she bared it, but because it was ugly. If somebody is going to surprise me by flopping their boob in my face, I wish it could at least be an attractive one.

Originally posted by Webbie
(Steering the thread back on topic

Janet Jackson interviewed by the boring bastard Letterman.
Says "Jesus" and get's bleeped.
Read the news item here

It just never ends !
She scratches her nose - the picture is blurred.
She smiles at someone - camera cuts away.

JJ will also be live on Good Morning America (breakfast TV) this coming Friday. They only have a 5 second delay so that bloke better be fast with that finger when she says "Hello."
Old Mar 30th 2004, 12:06 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Leslie66
Well I admit that I was offended by Janet Jackson's boob. Not because she bared it, but because it was ugly. If somebody is going to surprise me by flopping their boob in my face, I wish it could at least be an attractive one.
I didn't see it. How bad was it?

I've breastfed a couple of kids and being amply chested gravity has taken it's toll too. Mine aren't exactly wonderous either...lol
Old Mar 30th 2004, 1:47 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lairdside
I didn't see it. How bad was it?
You are probably the last person in America who hasn't.
--> http://www.drudgereport.com/jjt.jpg

The entire thing lasted less than a second and the camera was far away, it wasn't noticable.
But the Tivo owners did and they freeze framed, zoomed in and slow moed until the batteries in their remotes were spent.
Then they called the FCC (which now stands for Fúcking Censorship Cretins) because they saw this nip all over their 80 inch wide screens - which they had to wipe clean afterwards.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 2:59 pm
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by Webbie
You are probably the last person in America who hasn't.
--> http://www.drudgereport.com/jjt.jpg

The entire thing lasted less than a second and the camera was far away, it wasn't noticable.
But the Tivo owners did and they freeze framed, zoomed in and slow moed until the batteries in their remotes were spent.
Then they called the FCC (which now stands for Fúcking Censorship Cretins) because they saw this nip all over their 80 inch wide screens - which they had to wipe clean afterwards.
EWWW.. I agree with Lesley.

What is that THING on her nipple? A sun?

*Shudders* - looks uncomfortable.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

RChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to all

It's quite amazing that JJ is still insisting that it wasn't a stunt and not rehearsed. So she usually walks around with a metal sun clamped to her nip does she?

Anyway the FCC is getting well out of hand - are they trying to drag the country back into the dark ages?
Old Mar 31st 2004, 4:11 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

It's the same thing that I put on top of my Christmas tree.....

Originally posted by lairdside
EWWW.. I agree with Lesley.

What is that THING on her nipple? A sun?

*Shudders* - looks uncomfortable.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 4:16 am
WTF?

Yeah, she's nuts if she thinks anybody believes her. I'd respect her more if she said.........

Yep!! I flashed America with my boob............ WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO................ You are all a bunch of prudes!! Kiss my butt if you don't like it!!! You better quit bugging me or I'm gonna do it again!!

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

What's the point of flashing America and then denying it?

Originally posted by RChappo
It's quite amazing that JJ is still insisting that it wasn't a stunt and not rehearsed. So she usually walks around with a metal sun clamped to her nip does she?

Anyway the FCC is getting well out of hand - are they trying to drag the country back into the dark ages?
Old Mar 31st 2004, 5:32 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

back to the Simon Cowell thing...

I wish he had given her the finger, I can't stand her blowing sunshine up the arses of every bloody contestant...I mean, if they are all that good that you can't possibly give them a few pointers, why even judge?

Just chose someone else to judge them and get rid of Paula, I love them all Abdul.

I'd like to give her the finger.

Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:57 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
I'd like to give her the finger.
dirty sod.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:01 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice