Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

This is getting fücking stupid now

Wikiposts

This is getting fücking stupid now

Old Mar 25th 2004, 1:32 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
That link didn't work for me.........
Dang they moved it. I got a copy. Have to upload it to one of my servers.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 3:21 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Dunno but I'm becoming really disillusioned with the way this forum is going. Why on earth my thread on Blair's visit with Gadafi was moved to effing "take it outside" is beyond me! In what part of the thread did it say "hey you tossers look at this, I want a bloody good argument about this and you better agree with me"??? Any ideas? Another thing is that moderators on here don't inform you of nothing, they give no reason for these actions. I use a lot of unrelated forums and at least I know where I stand on those places, the rules on here are about as clear night.
I have to agree with Tony, this place has got decidly retarded latley. I know its not Bridgie, and thank God we have another Mod who is liberal minded in Manc, but the moderators have to cease this. Moving threads around is silly, we are all friends in this (usa) ng so why shouldn't we talk about what the **** we want, why does Rita have to move the threads around so we can't stay in one ng, we have to move around. Makes no sense to me but you give some people power and it will do that to you.

The whole thing has become retarded, if you don't like the title of the thread you won't read it, there is absolutly no need to ****ing move it, there is no need for censorship either, we are all adults here, stopping people writing the f word has only made people want to write it.

This ng is supposed to be for us, and the moderators are there to stop people being too offensive, not to judge content and recatagorise it or censor it because it doesn't meant there high moral standards, hello, we are british, we are liberal - we are not offended by Janets tit! If it carries on the only ones on here will be the moderators, and then they can ****ing move all there own posts about.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 2:06 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
I hope you ain't blaming me!
who else do I have to blame?

I did pm Tony and tell him that I asked you to move the Libya thread, and I only asked you to do it as I am not a mod in this USA forum to be able to do it myself. In my opinion the Libya thread was dying a bit of a death in here, yet it was a good subject and could generate more responses in the other forum. I explained this to Tony before it was moved.
He was fine after he read the pm and all was rosy in the garden.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:25 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default BIG BROTHER

HEY!!!

I'm not even British and I'm pissed. I just sent a PM (to a friend) w/ the F word in it twice. When it got to him it was censored. WTF? Why are our PM's being censored? I don't use the F word in threads, but why are our private correspondences being censored??

:scared: :scared:

Originally posted by Patrick
I have to agree with Tony, this place has got decidly retarded latley. I know its not Bridgie, and thank God we have another Mod who is liberal minded in Manc, but the moderators have to cease this. Moving threads around is silly, we are all friends in this (usa) ng so why shouldn't we talk about what the **** we want, why does Rita have to move the threads around so we can't stay in one ng, we have to move around. Makes no sense to me but you give some people power and it will do that to you.

The whole thing has become retarded, if you don't like the title of the thread you won't read it, there is absolutly no need to ****ing move it, there is no need for censorship either, we are all adults here, stopping people writing the f word has only made people want to write it.

This ng is supposed to be for us, and the moderators are there to stop people being too offensive, not to judge content and recatagorise it or censor it because it doesn't meant there high moral standards, hello, we are british, we are liberal - we are not offended by Janets tit! If it carries on the only ones on here will be the moderators, and then they can ****ing move all there own posts about.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:38 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

they haven't banned the word ****

quick, all say it before its banned

****, ****, ****, ****

It takes a real jackass to think that censoring people is going to be a good thing!

twat, ****, tit, mother****er, piss, labia, balls, arse, ass

Yet no-one cares that the president lies and takes us to war and kills hundreds of people. But mention janets breast or the word **** and it will be the end of civilisation.

Last edited by Patrick; Mar 26th 2004 at 3:45 am.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:40 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BIG BROTHER

Originally posted by Leslie66
HEY!!!

I'm not even British and I'm pissed. I just sent a PM (to a friend) w/ the F word in it twice. When it got to him it was censored. WTF? Why are our PM's being censored? I don't use the F word in threads, but why are our private correspondences being censored??
:scared: :scared:
Yere !! why switch on the auto censor...I was in receipt of the PM from the wild haired Texan lady...She was telling me her favourite position in which she likes to cluck ...Had me really confused .. We dont have stairs so cannot cluck on them ..Its all a lot of Bollocks
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:45 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO..........

they haven't banned the word ****

quick, all say it before its banned

****, ****, ****, ****
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:46 am
WTF?

Default Re: BIG BROTHER

RAY!!

You are a mother ****ing liar........

Originally posted by ray6
Yere !! why switch on the auto censor...I was in receipt of the PM from the wild haired Texan lady...She was telling me her favourite position in which she likes to cluck ...Had me really confused .. We dont have stairs so cannot cluck on them ..Its all a lot of Bollocks
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:48 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with Tony, this place has got decidly retarded lately. .....
I agree, if it ain't broke, why try to fix it?

For what it's worth, I used to like the old Lounge, but now that it, along with Take it Outside!, and The Locker Room have been hooked up to usenet, I really can't be bothered.

What I liked was that I was "talking" with people that I "know", and I really don't want to exchange views with all the world and his poxy mongrel on usenet!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 4:06 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pulaski

For what it's worth, I used to like the old Lounge, but now that it, along with Take it Outside!, and The Locker Room have been hooked up to usenet, I really can't be bothered.

What I liked was that I was "talking" with people that I "know", and I really don't want to exchange views with all the world and his poxy mongrel on usenet!
Is it?? I hadn't realised that. That means we're gonna get all the plebs coming in gunning for a fight.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 4:09 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
Is it?? I hadn't realised that. That means we're gonna get all the plebs coming in gunning for a fight.
no it isn't, some threads got moved from usernet to there, but I'm not too keen on that idea either.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 4:12 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
no it isn't, some threads got moved from usernet to there, but I'm not too keen on that idea either.
Phew, that's good then.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 4:28 am
@matthewb76

Originally posted by Pulaski
I agree, if it ain't broke, why try to fix it?
If it's free, why moan about it?
Old Mar 26th 2004, 5:34 am
Pagan Sex God

Originally posted by manc1976
If it's free, why moan about it?
anal sex is free, but I don't want it, and if I got it I sure ******* moan I could tell you!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 6:32 am
@matthewb76

I got it I sure ******* moan I could tell you!
you just need breaking in is all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.