Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

This is getting fücking stupid now

This is getting fücking stupid now

Old Mar 25th 2004, 4:06 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is getting fücking stupid now

(Gratuitous useage of the F word because the censorship have even reached here now)

The media is jumping all over American Idol and Simon Cowell because he has supposed to have used the middle finger to Paula Abdul.

Google Newswires

(Nasty) Nigel Lithgow has come out and defended him saying that we don't know or use the middle finger in Blightly and it means a different thing. But it doesn't ! We all know what it means and we have adopted it from the septics.

I watched the show last night and have seen the pictures and what Simon was doing is resting his finger on his temple, something he does out of habit I think.
But some pissy arsed bible bashing censor are looking at every little fúcking gesture and jumping on this.
As Yosser said in the FCC thread, they are just looking for excuses now.

This is not giving the finger.

This is giving the finger.

------------------

(feel free to use any of these)

Last edited by Webbie; Mar 25th 2004 at 4:21 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 4:12 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

If he was trying to get into Brazil, he'd be in jail now
Old Mar 25th 2004, 4:15 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Feeling free!!

Old Mar 25th 2004, 4:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is getting fücking stupid now

I agree completely. The morality police have gone too far this time. Nobody would have ever even noticed if the freaking censors didn't insist on showing it in slow motion instant replay.

Love the picture of Johnny Cash. Now there's a man that knows how to give the finger.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. Totally ridiculous. Censorship has gone way out of control. Too many prudes and bible-thumpers in this country.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

RChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to all

It makes you wonder who sits there watching for these things on TV...talk about having too much free time.
This whole country is seriously f**ked up when it comes to censorship. What the hell do they think they are trying to save us from...what do they think is going to happen to us all if we happen to see someone extend their finger or *shock horror* a bare breast?
So many uptight people with absolutley no other motivation but to make other peoples lives as miserable as their own.

Last edited by RChappo; Mar 25th 2004 at 5:43 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:40 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and while we're at it..........

WTF?? Why are they bringing up what Bono did a year ago? It was a freaking YEAR ago.

Originally posted by RChappo
It makes you wonder who sits there watching for these things on TV...talk about having too much free time.
This whole country is seriously f**ked up when it comes to censorship. What the hell do they think they are trying to save us from...what do they think is going to happen to us all if we happen to see someone extend their finger or *shock horror* a bare breast?
So many uptight people with absolutley no other motivation but to make other peoples lives as miserable as their own.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:36 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dunno but I'm becoming really disillusioned with the way this forum is going. Why on earth my thread on Blair's visit with Gadafi was moved to effing "take it outside" is beyond me! In what part of the thread did it say "hey you tossers look at this, I want a bloody good argument about this and you better agree with me"??? Any ideas? Another thing is that moderators on here don't inform you of nothing, they give no reason for these actions. I use a lot of unrelated forums and at least I know where I stand on those places, the rules on here are about as clear night.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:43 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Dunno but I'm becoming really disillusioned with the way this forum is going. Why on earth my thread on Blair's visit with Gadafi was moved to effing "take it outside" is beyond me! In what part of the thread did it say "hey you tossers look at this, I want a bloody good argument about this and you better agree with me"??? Any ideas? Another thing is that moderators on here don't inform you of nothing, they give no reason for these actions. I use a lot of unrelated forums and at least I know where I stand on those places, the rules on here are about as clear night.
Tony, check your pm's
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:49 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by manc1976
Tony, check your pm's
Will send one back
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:51 pm
@matthewb76

alright no worries
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:54 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Yes, and while we're at it..........

WTF?? Why are they bringing up what Bono did a year ago? It was a freaking YEAR ago.
Did everyone see a link I posted on another thread ?

Channel 4 celebs swearing:
http://212.62.19.212/media/generic/swearing_4.swf
(Right click and save target as..)
Funny as ****.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:06 pm
WTF?

That link didn't work for me.........

Originally posted by Webbie
Did everyone see a link I posted on another thread ?

Channel 4 celebs swearing:
http://212.62.19.212/media/generic/swearing_4.swf
(Right click and save target as..)
Funny as ****.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 10:42 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by manc1976
alright no worries

I hope you ain't blaming me!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 10:43 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Webbie
(Gratuitous useage of the F word because the censorship have even reached here now)

Again, not me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.