Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Getting British goodies in the UK

Getting British goodies in the UK

Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:00 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Getting British goodies in the UK

Have lived in Cali for a couple of years now and have been using a web based placed called BritishDelights.com to get all my tastes of home. However, they constantly seem to have a shortage of stuff in stock so I'm wondering if anyone here has another site that is reliable and carries good inventory of English stuff.

Many thanks for any responses
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:05 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting British goodies in the UK

Originally Posted by CharlieS
Have lived in Cali for a couple of years now and have been using a web based placed called BritishDelights.com to get all my tastes of home. However, they constantly seem to have a shortage of stuff in stock so I'm wondering if anyone here has another site that is reliable and carries good inventory of English stuff.

Isn't there a page somewhere on this site that lists them?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:09 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Hello! Where abouts you from in Northants then?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:12 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Partystar
Hello! Where abouts you from in Northants then?

Kettering....but I'm trying to put it behind me
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:19 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Kettering....but I'm trying to put it behind me
hahaha, I use to live in Croughton, near Brackley.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:31 am
Charlie Tuna

Originally Posted by Partystar
hahaha, I use to live in Croughton, near Brackley.

Never heard of either but then again I always have been somewhat geographically challenged.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:33 am
Back where I belong!

Never heard of either but then again I always have been somewhat geographically challenged.
Ah, not to worry, you ain't missing much!!!