Reload this Page >

Get married in maui?

Get married in maui?

Old Nov 14th 2001, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Marjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

we're planning to get married in Maui at november 2003,
i would be gratefull for hints of good companies and naturally cheap ones to arrange a wedding ceremony just for two of us. Also nice economical accomodations and cheap flights from europe.

Thank in advance for your replys!

Marjo
Old Nov 14th 2001, 6:20 pm
Peter L

Marjo <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

That's two years away! A little early to arrange for any flights. Also unless you are
holding a banquet for a couple of hundred guests, a little early to arrange for a two
person ceremony. Ask again in Nov 2002, or even sometimes in the summer of 2003.

Old Nov 14th 2001, 8:35 pm
Manoj Nair

The company names we give here might be busted by Nov 2003. So take it easy and i
guess you repost sometime in end of 2002.

Marjo <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 15th 2001, 3:53 pm
Baby Sister

[email protected] (Manoj Nair)
[usenetquote2]> > Hello![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > we're planning to get married in Maui at november 2003, i would be gratefull for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > hints of good companies and naturally cheap ones to arrange a wedding ceremony[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > just for two of us. Also nice economical accomodations and cheap flights from[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > europe.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Thank in advance for your replys![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Marjo[/usenetquote2]

I disagree. While it is two years from now getting information and prices are very
important for budgeting and it can take two years to save enough money. I am often
planning my vacations for 2 and even 3 years out.

I would go to www.maui.net - under Businesses they have a category for weddings. I'm
sure you can find a lot of information there. Personally, I would like to recommend
that you look at Silver Cloud Guest Ranch. They do weddings there and it is a
beautiful setting. I know that in some cases they require that you rent the entire
guest ranch but don't know if that's the case for very small weddings. They have a
web site at www.maui.net/~slvrcld It's a lovely setting and not in the middle of
touristy stuff, a taste of old Hawaii.

Good luck and happy planning.

Baby Sis