G325A Form

Old May 15th 2006, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Chrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant future
Default G325A Form

Hi everyone

I'm just working my way through this form and it says "Be sure to enter your Alien Registration Number In The Boxes Provided" - well I don't have an alien reg number yet ???

Is it right that pages 2, 3 and 4 of that form are all the same??

I gather that both G325A's get sent off along with the I-129F ?

I have 2 checklists of things for the I-129F - one says that if either of us is divorced (cindy is) then to send the divorce decree - the other doesn't mention it - any ideas please?

Thanks guys - sorry to be "thick" - i'm getting there! lol
Old May 15th 2006, 7:17 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325A Form

Originally Posted by Chrisw1968
Hi everyone

I'm just working my way through this form and it says "Be sure to enter your Alien Registration Number In The Boxes Provided" - well I don't have an alien reg number yet ???

Is it right that pages 2, 3 and 4 of that form are all the same??

I gather that both G325A's get sent off along with the I-129F ?

I have 2 checklists of things for the I-129F - one says that if either of us is divorced (cindy is) then to send the divorce decree - the other doesn't mention it - any ideas please?

Thanks guys - sorry to be "thick" - i'm getting there! lol

I'll try and answer - but you should really post these kinds of questions in the marriage-based immigration forum!

Pages 2, 3 and 4 are the same. We photocopied ours but signed each copy individually - this is important.

Don't know what an I-129 is - check the instructions...

AFAIK you should include a copy of the divorce decree. (Always send copies - never originals!)
Old May 15th 2006, 7:20 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Oh - and any questions which you cannot answer, write either 'None' or 'n/a'. It is important to not leave any blanks, but you must differentiate between the two. For instance, since you don't yet have an A-#, the answer is 'none'. If a question is not applicable to your circumstances, write 'n/a'.

HTH!
Old May 15th 2006, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Chrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant futureChrisw1968 has a brilliant future

ooops - sorrry - will transfer this post to that forum
thanks for advice